anicolew
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Expert Levels

[Post New]by anicolew on Mar 17, 11 1:18 PM
I finished the game and now I'm going back to get expert. I noticed on level 13 and level 16 I finish on expert, it even says expert at the end of the level, but when I go back to the map it doesn't show the expert symbol. I've finished 13 as expert at least 5 times now. Is anyone else having this problem?

jenbrink
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Expert Levels

[Post New]by jenbrink on Mar 20, 11 5:54 PM
Yes, I get this on Expert Mode (handy havest) on level one so far. I think Level 4 too, but I am just now getting around in the Expert Mode.

But yeah, I have a check mark on level 1 with expert score. If I run into other levels I'll list them as well.

[Post New]by Shugarfoot on Mar 20, 11 7:06 PM
Yes, I am having the same problem on level 12...I have gotten the expert score twice, but I don't get a star, only a check mark. Also, I can't seem to find any place that tells you what the minimum score would be in order to get expert.

[Post New]by leihei00 on Mar 20, 11 8:03 PM
I'm having the same problem on level 32. I've finished the level with "expert" twice but I still have a checkmark instead of a star. It's the only level I need to finish as "expert" to get my last trophy.

jenbrink
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by jenbrink on Mar 27, 11 2:46 PM
Yeah Level 32 in Green Gardener, expert does not show up on map. still have the check mark : (

Edited on 03/27/2011 at 2:48:16 PM PST

[Post New]by azadvocate on Mar 27, 11 3:18 PM
What I found is that if you first complete the level and do not reach Expert, the level will always remain a checkmark, even if you go back and reach Expert score in that level. If you complete the level and reach Expert score the first time, you will get a "star". It's definitely a technical glitch.

The way I have been getting around it is, if I look at the clock and see that there is no way I am going to get Expert score, I immediately stop the game, go to the menu, and click Retry. You may have to do it a few times before you reach Expert score, but at least it marks the level with a star and not a check mark.

Good luck!

roxanne601
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by roxanne601 on Mar 27, 11 4:56 PM
I've found that if I replay a level to get expert I must click on next after I finish for it to change to expert. If I just click go to the map without clicking next, it only has a check mark.

Edited on 03/27/2011 at 4:57:36 PM PST

jenbrink
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by jenbrink on Mar 27, 11 5:05 PM
I've tried all of the above before I posted, Level 32 has a glitch for sure. I'm on a Mac, snow leopard.

This is the only level in "Green Gardner" that I can not get the star to show up for my expert score. In "Handy Harvester", level 1 is doing the same thing!

lovemybook
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by lovemybook on Mar 28, 11 4:52 PM
I'm having the same problem in level 13.

Traditionally, in the Dash games if you go back and replay the levels and get "expert", then the level goes to expert.

For that reason, I've always played through the Dash games "cold" first, and then replay my levels in which I got only Goal in order to get all Expert. This glitch has sort of ruined that for me.

It 's sort of telling that I also had replayed 12, and that level DID go to star.

Are you listening developers? Needs to be fixed. Other than that, a cute game. Reminds me a little of the first two Cooking Dashes in the way it plays. The strategy in seating people instead here, is the strategy you use setting up your pots and their plantings.

jenbrink
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by jenbrink on Apr 4, 11 2:07 PM
In Green Gardners Mode:
Level 32 is the only not showing expert star.

In Handy Havesters mode:
Level 1, 12, 14, 21, 30, 41
Does not show a star for my expert scores.

jenbrink
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by jenbrink on Apr 4, 11 2:12 PM
Level 1 is impossible not to get Expert in Handy Havester Mode, it is the tutorial!

[Post New]by kcatbat on Apr 12, 11 8:32 PM
For me, it's not marking the expert level in Handy Harvester on Level 1 and 22. Haven't tried to get expert beyond level 30 yet. Frustrating!

wmtoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by wmtoo on Jun 9, 11 6:59 PM
Same thing for me on Handy/Level 12. Went back, beat it at Expert, and continued to Level 13 and still nothing would change the check mark to a star.

Go to: