EmeraldY
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Level 7: How to trade with other towns??

[Post New]by EmeraldY on Mar 17, 11 3:02 PM
There is no wood in level 7, can't build a sawmill, they tell me to trade with other towns. HOW? Any help will be appreciated!

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

Re:Level 7: How to trade with other towns??

[Post New]by cstdenis on Mar 17, 11 4:25 PM
You have to first build a chief's hut then get a chief. Then on the right side (I think second bubble down) is a trader. You have to have a vacant spot and when you click the trader, he will set up a shop on the vacant spot and you can click on him and trade food for wood, etc. He only stays for a short while, but will come back whenever you click him again.

EmeraldY
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by EmeraldY on Mar 17, 11 4:44 PM
Thank you so much! So it has nothing to do with "trading with other towns?"!!

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Mar 17, 11 5:46 PM
No, I think that comes later. Haven't gotten to a level where you do that yet.

[Post New]by CheerfulDragon8 on Mar 18, 11 2:11 AM
I think the trader is supposed to be from another town. You see him walk in from somewhere else, bringing his resources to trade, and then he walks away - to wherever.

Just a thought

EmeraldY
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by EmeraldY on Mar 18, 11 2:49 PM
Of course! That makes sense, Dragon! DUH. Thanks for clearing that up!!

Catzen
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Catzen on Mar 18, 11 3:38 PM
I don't have enough wood to build the chief's house. I only have 14 and need 45. How do I get more?

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Mar 18, 11 5:17 PM
If you don't have a lumber mill and can't build one, then hopefully you can trade some item you have a lot of for lumber. See the above discussion on setting up a spot for a trader. Then you just decide what you're trading to get the wood and click accept until you get the wood you need.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Mar 18, 11 6:24 PM
Catzen wrote:I don't have enough wood to build the chief's house. I only have 14 and need 45. How do I get more?

catzen, I think you start this level with 45 wood. If you used it for other stuff, you will have to start the level over again. The first thing you should do is collect enough food to build the chief's hut, I think you need 45 wood and 45 food. Then you can get the trader and trade food for wood.

Without a chief's hut, you cannot trade.

Edited on 03/18/2011 at 6:24:37 PM PST

[Post New]by champagnecharlie on May 2, 12 6:22 AM
Ive managed to meet the trader but still unsure on how to actually trade? Can someone please explain in a really basic way. Thanks

Go to: