ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

Maxine's Kitchen

[Post New]by ember89 on Mar 17, 11 5:14 PM
so just wondering if anyone out there has figured out what you can possibly do with the ladle you pick up in the dish bin by the sink... or why you can zoom in to the tomatoes and knife on the cutting board since there doesn't seem to be anything useful there...

or am i supposed to use the ladle to get something out of one of the tomatoes?

i'm just glad we don't have to become a fry cook or snack monitor or fodder mixer or anything else! i was always forgetting meals in white wolf of icicle creek!

MoDreams
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,179 Posts

Re:Maxine's Kitchen

[Post New]by MoDreams on Mar 18, 11 6:12 AM
First look very carefully at the board the tomatoes are on, there is a message Jake left there.
Then look under the table, you need to pick up something and replace it with the ladle.
Have fun!

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Mar 18, 11 2:08 PM
thanks MoDreams

i've played the game through three times and while i've made it through without any difficulty, i have to say that one point kinda mystified me... s'pose i'll just have to go through it again!

besides i forgot about the barnacle blast game last time through and lost that star not that i remotely like the game... hated it in carousel and i guess i still pretty much dislike it

thanks again

tuskel
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by tuskel on Mar 20, 11 2:39 AM
well, as Jake sais - there are several ways to get through a chain so thick.

You don't actually NEED the ladle and bolt cutters. It's just one way to do it.

Nice, eh? I think it's cool that sometimes you can do the same thing different ways, like in real life.

tuskel,
sincerely

Go to: