prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:The strings puzzle in the beginning

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 13, 08 7:12 PM
Hi LyndaLynlou- welcome to the forums!

Find the one with the most strings, usually 5 or 6 and put it in the center. Pull the others out one by one, untangling as you go

Edited on 12/13/2008 at 7:12:16 PM PST

ktk514
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by ktk514 on Aug 9, 09 8:33 AM
I accidentally got it right. I was able to separate the into 2 groups - one kind of upper left and one lower and slightly more to the right. Once I was able to get about half grouped together and turned green, it was pretty simple to get the others. I'm not sure it will be any easier the next time I have to do it. I'm usually pretty bad at these. I agree that all games should let you opt out of the mini games. Good luck on this challenge!

[Post New]by magicfingers03 on Sep 12, 10 6:34 PM
I find this kind of game fun. You simply lift up the green stones and move them to the sides until the lines turn green. I find moving them slowly will give me a better idea of which ones will turn green or not. Try moving one on the right first to the lower right. Go across the entire grid and move one on the left again to the right. Do this slowly and I was able to complete this moving only 3 rocks. The last one I moved from the right to the center and as it passed the lines it went all green so go slowly. Hope this helps.

Go to: