mystine
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Interesting game!

[Post New]by mystine on Mar 18, 11 1:05 AM
I've played about 45 min of this game, and I must say it is different. The graphics and sound effects are really good, just the right amt of spooky. Hints recharge quickly, and HOS not too difficult. After you trip and fall you have amnesia, and relive through different memories facing the issues involved..as a child...in college..church and in a prison which Ive only made it through the childhood, and just started in the college. Through it all there is a dark shadow following you! Each memory you face and resolve releases a chain of burden. I'm enjoying it so far!
'

Edited on 03/18/2011 at 1:10:23 AM PST

VolleymomDee
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

Re:Interesting game!

[Post New]by VolleymomDee on Mar 18, 11 2:05 AM
Interesting, but I was totally creeped out by the electric chair scene. I liked the fast hint refill, the not-so-crowded hidden object scenes, and the clarity of the graphics. The jury is still out with me regarding the story and how it was handled. I may post more when I finish the game... but at this point, I am hoping I don't have any bad dreams over certain aspects of the plot and the graphic portrayal of an electric chair.

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Mar 18, 11 3:31 AM
Thank you for the above comments, it does indeed sound 'interesting'. Certainly interesting enough to give the demo a try. Might be one worth spending a PC code on.

Kel

eta: It is, and it was! (used a pc code) also love the loading screen picture. Wish it was a screensaver!

Edited on 03/18/2011 at 6:45:35 AM PST

roxiestar74
Minnow
Minnow
290 Posts

[Post New]by roxiestar74 on Mar 21, 11 1:56 AM
VolleymomDee wrote:Interesting, but I was totally creeped out by the electric chair scene. I liked the fast hint refill, the not-so-crowded hidden object scenes, and the clarity of the graphics. The jury is still out with me regarding the story and how it was handled. I may post more when I finish the game... but at this point, I am hoping I don't have any bad dreams over certain aspects of the plot and the graphic portrayal of an electric chair.

I just finished the game. I was also shocked by how graphic the electric chair scene was. I went over to the switch and tried to turn the electricity off, but the game wouldn't let me, so I tried to avoid that room from then on. It was really hard to look at. This game, in general, was pretty depressing, but it was so well made, and I also found it to be very gripping and the right amount of challenge for me (sometimes I'd get stumped for a little bit, but I was eventually able to figure out what to do and without using any outside help. More often than not, I need to use a walkthrough when playing games, so I like that I didn't have to with this one). So despite disturbing parts like the electric chair, and the story, in general, being a downer, I was still able to enjoy the game and am glad that I bought it.

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Mar 21, 11 7:36 AM
I just finished the game. I like it very much. But what a sad story.

Lauree66
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Lauree66 on Mar 21, 11 10:55 AM
While it had a "happy ending" I think that the game itself was pretty dark. very interesting but I would have liked to see more "light at the end of the tunnel".

Go to: