viceroy41
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

need help level 21

[Post New]by viceroy41 on Mar 18, 11 1:07 AM
how do you do level 21 not able to finish this level, I build the barrack and the water temple but it shows me a minus in from of the number,is it a bug or what?Please help
someone?!?!

Re:need help level 21 - BUG ??? !

[Post New]by AngelLovesGames on Mar 18, 11 7:27 AM
I noticed the same odd behaviour. After barrack and water temple get hit by lightning, suddenly the amount built is -1 !!

This seems like a bug to me.

Can anyone please clarify this? And, if it is a bug, preferably solve the bug and supply an updated version of the game, of course.

Edited on 03/18/2011 at 7:29:58 AM PST

Re:need help level 21

[Post New]by librarian666 on Mar 18, 11 8:44 PM
This about the level that the first game started doing weird things. The iron would start subtracting instead of adding, or the game would crash when I reached the gold star level. Very frustrating. I was very happy to see #2, but not if it going to do the same. Of course I won't know by the time my demo runs out.

emrettig
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by emrettig on Mar 20, 11 8:49 PM
I just finished lvl 21 and it just takes persistence. The negative iron and gold appear when the bandits have been raiding. Luckily harvesting tobacco gives you a one to one return with the trader and the crystals give you a ten to one return. Just keep plugging away. I can't tell you how many restarts it took to finally get the level done.

smallbrowncat
Flounder
Flounder
2,029 Posts

[Post New]by smallbrowncat on Mar 28, 11 8:04 PM
I am glad to hear it is not impossible I have not gone negative, but I haven't finished the level yet after several re starts. It is so frustrating to get the tobacco farm built up and have to upgrade it again when disaster strikes. The water temple does not seem to help that much in preventing fires or lighting strikes. I upgraded the orchards to corn fields and that helped some, but I can't keep the tobacco field producing. Has anyone got a better strategy?

DGA1961
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by DGA1961 on Apr 20, 11 2:21 PM
SAME problems here. I build two water temples, and it shows 2/2 on the check list but does not check it, and it crashes when I'm about to finish this level. HELP! FIX THE BUGS PLEASE!!!

auntof6
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by auntof6 on Apr 20, 11 4:10 PM
If we really want these fixes, I think we have to either post in the technical issues area, contact support directly, or both. I don't know that the powers that be do anything about posts in the other areas.

DGA1961
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by DGA1961 on Apr 20, 11 4:23 PM
Actually I want to correct my earlier post. The water temple now says 7/1. I have a screenshot; where do I send it?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Apr 20, 11 5:16 PM
Hey DGA1961,

You can get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) for help with any technical issues. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Apr 21, 11 6:44 AM
DGA1961 wrote:SAME problems here. I build two water temples, and it shows 2/2 on the check list but does not check it, and it crashes when I'm about to finish this level. HELP! FIX THE BUGS PLEASE!!!

This happened to me 3 times already on level 21 just as I was about to finish the level.

I've given up here since it's apparently useless to even try to proceed.

When is the lightening rod introduced, since I haven't seen it yet.

Edited on 04/21/2011 at 6:50:54 AM PST

DGA1961
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by DGA1961 on Apr 21, 11 4:27 PM
bfgArnoStyx wrote:Hey DGA1961,

You can get in touch with <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Tech Support</a> (you can click on this link) for help with any technical issues. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

Done and Done! Thank you!

[Post New]by jellybiscuit on May 1, 11 10:30 AM
Definitely a bug. I suspect it's related to the temple getting destroyed by something early on, but haven't verified.

At the point you see a negative number come up you have no choice but restart the level.

thecaptain777
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by thecaptain777 on Feb 20, 12 10:53 PM
Maybe the only way to get past this is to build the barracks and temple at the very end so they don't get hit by lightning and become a minus building?

thecaptain777
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by thecaptain777 on Feb 23, 12 5:36 PM
Yes, that works to get you over the first part of the level. You can also build a couple of more barracks or temples to make up for the one that gets burnt down. The game doesn't count it after it has been rebuilt.

Go to: