Help with level 5-17!!!Can't store all the materials for a boat!

[Post New]by maria8997 on Mar 18, 11 7:33 AM
I have played this level several times and I must be doing something wrong. You have to have 35 sails and wood to make a boat but the storage area will not hold this many materials. Is this a glitch in my game or is there some other way to do this that I haven't thought of?

zbox12
Minnow
Minnow
271 Posts

Re:Help with level 5-17!!!Can't store all the materials for a boat!

[Post New]by zbox12 on Mar 18, 11 8:25 PM
I have not reached that far yet but from playing previous FFs. Have you upgraded your warehouse all that you can from the upgrade menu? (In the shop?) I'll pay attention when I get there and get back to you.

grams3031
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by grams3031 on Mar 21, 11 9:49 PM
just a hint, hope it helps, buy the largest warehouse, try to sell everything you do not need, buy or make your wood and sails as fast as you can and then send it to the boat house. works. i still cannot figure how to do some updates.

[Post New]by Razi7874 on Mar 11, 13 6:09 PM
I got the gold star today. lol..

Took me awhile to figure it out.

Here are the steps:

1. Have your ship, shed and horses at highest level along with the water.
2. Buy at least 4 more ducks to ensure that you have 5 buckets each time to make the pancakes..
3. Buy all the cement buckets and build your pancake factory quickly as possible.
4. Make your sheep work to make the wood. Try to get 50 or 55 pieces of wood. This will help you store the wood for the two ships and build your yarn factory up at the highest level to make the flags.
5. After getting the 50 to 55 pieces of wood. Get rid of the ducks and cows ( you no longer need them) and buy at least 4 to 5 more sheep for the yarn factory. This is the same method for the ducks above to ensure 5 yarns each time is being made.
6. Build your yarn factory to the max. That takes about 15 to 20 pieces of your wood.
7. Buy your 35 paint soon as possible.
8. Click on the ship one time to activate it. Don't level up. This will use 15 pieces of your wood when your flags are ready.
9. When the 15 flags are ready. Build the ship.
10.Click the level up one time while the ship is being built.. This will speed it up and you should have about 20 pieces of wood saved away for the next ship to be built..
11. When you make the next 20 flags click to build ship and then click to level the boat to the maximum for faster building.

Took about a few tries. But you will get the silver star every time but the faster you go then the gold star will be done in no time.

Go to: