bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to FBI: Paranormal Case forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 18, 11 8:23 AM
Welcome to FBI: Paranormal Case forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other FBI: Paranormal Case players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Edited on 03/22/2011 at 8:44:26 AM PST

Mac

[Post New]by Gardengal1940 on Mar 18, 11 1:43 PM
I downloaded the trial game and I can't get the game to start. All I have been able to do is add my name as a profile. I'm sorry. It seems that my old brain keeps shorting out. Nothing I click on will start the game. Is this happening to anyone else on a Mac?

Old Fart

emery419
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Re:Welcome to FBI: Paranormal Case forum

[Post New]by emery419 on Mar 18, 11 2:40 PM
I finished the trial, so I can't go back in and look at the intro screens. Trying to get the game to actually start was kind of challenging. Once you put your name in, you have to click on timed or untimed. There are also arrows in the lower righthand corner to allow you to continue. I just kept clicking around until the game started; after that, it moved along smoothly, no problems. I'm waiting to purchase until I can find out about how long the game is. It seems fairly easy and moved from case to case pretty quickly. I think I got to Case #5 or 6; not sure how many total cases there are.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 18, 11 10:03 PM
The demo played for me fine, but you're not missing too much. I got to Case #9 before demo ended, but I have no idea how many total there are either. It was...eh.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 22, 11 8:44 AM
Hi fishies,

We have a new forum for FBI: Paranormal Case.

The moderation team will go ahead and move this thread to the new forum and lock it to avoid any confusion.

You are encouraged to repost your comments in the new thread here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Go to: