Fiona9167
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Can't see the game! A bunch of it is whited out

[Post New]by Fiona9167 on Mar 18, 11 11:28 AM
Please help if you can. I really would like to play this game and maybe purchase it because it looked great in the beginning when I tried out the CE. When I get the doll house from the boy and go to the scene where two dolls are sawing the door, most of the screen and the ones after it are just white. I can't figure out what to do or how to clear it up. I waited for the regular version to come out because sometimes they are better on my computer than the CEs but this one is doing exactly the same thing.
Thanks! Fiona

Re:Can't see the game! A bunch of it is whited out

[Post New]by jobee53 on Mar 18, 11 9:23 PM
Same thing is happening with my husband..he is using windows XP. mine is working fine but i'm using windows vista...so it may have to do with what windows you are using.

Can't see the game! A bunch of it is whited out

[Post New]by NancySusan on Mar 30, 11 6:07 AM
Fiona9167 wrote:Please help if you can. I really would like to play this game and maybe purchase it because it looked great in the beginning when I tried out the CE. When I get the doll house from the boy and go to the scene where two dolls are sawing the door, most of the screen and the ones after it are just white. I can't figure out what to do or how to clear it up. I waited for the regular version to come out because sometimes they are better on my computer than the CEs but this one is doing exactly the same thing.
Thanks! Fiona

I posted on the technical issues thread the same problem and I also have Windows XP. So that may be the problem per jobee53.

[Post New]by monnana on Mar 31, 11 5:46 PM
have the white out problem also an my computor is xp and vista compatable

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Mar 31, 11 5:49 PM
Try contacting customer support through the green envelope to the right. If you are a game club member then you should be able to use the live chat feature.

Go to: