Aecfoxyz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Assigning masks

[Post New]by Aecfoxyz on Mar 18, 11 6:12 PM
When assigning masks to characters my game freezes up.

Re:Assigning masks

[Post New]by deecap1 on Mar 23, 11 4:54 PM
Help.. My game also freezes up when I try to assign masks and it will not let me "solve".. I have tried at least 4 times by rebooting , leaving and returning.. I hate spending money on something I cam't use..Can any one help??

[Post New]by harvdarv on Mar 23, 11 7:08 PM
My game freezes up at assigning masks, also

[Post New]by slimandnone on Mar 27, 11 5:36 PM
Seems many people playing this game have the same problem.
No matter what u do, you cant hand out the masks, and it wont solve for you also.
What can we do?

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Mar 27, 11 6:59 PM
I had no problem with this part of the game. I'm playing on a PC with Windows Vista.

Your best bet is to email CS (the green envelope) or, if you are a Game Club member, use Live Chat on Monday. HTH.

LARRY178
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by LARRY178 on Mar 30, 11 12:18 AM

I have the same problem. If anyone finds a solution, please post it here.

LARRY178
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by LARRY178 on Mar 30, 11 12:41 AM

As it turns out, the game was not frozen - it is waiting for the player to assign the correct mask to Cunning. Fiddle with the masks until all that can be assigned are assigned - and go from there.

I still freezeup in the dice game.

demon13
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by demon13 on Apr 22, 11 8:57 PM
I cant get the conversation bubble to go away so i can pass out the masks. freeze freeze freeze!!!!! sad sad sad !!!

demon13
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by demon13 on Apr 25, 11 7:32 PM
Came back to say i contacted BF and they gave me a credit for a game..they really are helpful and care about our problems.

[Post New]by suchar on May 15, 11 6:53 AM
I figured the masks out. you put the mask on the character whose name is in the bubble. Cummings is first. You're almost done with the gane by then.

Libtard55
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by Libtard55 on Jun 27, 11 12:29 PM
I see I'm not alone. It doesn't freeze up, it just plain don 't work! Another game with a major glitch.

[Post New]by susuwhiteaker on Jul 27, 11 9:05 PM
[b]It will work if you read the dialogue.you look at the symbol next to the person. example..spade...and put the mask on the person that is lit up, which is the person being talked about.

klockwood
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by klockwood on Mar 10, 12 10:08 AM
Someone stated their was not a mask for Ms Rachel. I thought the same but turns out two mask have the same name. Try both on Ms. Rachel and one of them works.

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Mar 11, 12 4:51 PM
Thank you susuwhiteaker.

Your information on using the symbol next to the person (whose outline is lit up) and matching it with the symbol on the mask (then placing the associated mask with that symbol onto that person), worked like a champ.

I was then able to finish the game. Thanks again.

Go to: