mystine
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Finished!

[Post New]by mystine on Mar 19, 11 1:06 AM
Wow! that was an awesome game....as someone posted earlier...its simple in its own way, but at the same time you have to use your powers of reasoning. Solid, intriguing story line...great graphics...thanks BF

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Finished!

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Mar 19, 11 11:38 PM
Hi there mystine,
I thought that someone should reply to your post.
I'm glad that you enjoyed the game. I also had a most enjoyable time.
Cheers.

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

Finished!

[Post New]by cll1950 on Mar 23, 11 4:46 PM
mystine wrote:Wow! that was an awesome game....as someone posted earlier...its simple in its own way, but at the same time you have to use your powers of reasoning. Solid, intriguing story line...great graphics...thanks BF

I also liked it very much. It was very beautiful the music was great and it was a very different kind of plot. I was sad to see so many who thought it ended at the church say they wouldn’t buy because it was so short. Not sure how long I played because I played it on and off over two days but I would say all together about 4 hours. I read everything, etc. Like to get all I can from a game.

This is the same team that made, Alexandra Fortune: Mystery of the Lunar Archipelago. I hope to see great things from them in the future.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Mar 27, 11 5:48 AM
I just finished it. I bought this with the secret sale, and am so glad I did! There appeared to be a glitch in the power box in the prison, but when I closed the game and came back, it worked just fine. I know that the long loading time was a problem, but really, it's just a few seconds. The graphics were attractive, the music was not annoying, and the story line was intriguing. OK, so I figured out early who the bad guy way...so what? There are only so many plots. Good game.

[Post New]by kamila_boo_boo on Mar 28, 11 6:13 PM
if u buy the game how long can u play?

naedebpat
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by naedebpat on Apr 17, 11 12:54 AM
If you buy a game it is yours to keep. You can play as much as you want online or offline.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 25, 11 1:06 AM

I just finished this game myself and have to admit that I found this story rather intriguing and and a VERY nice change from other stories; this was more of a REALITY-based type story and enjoyed it.

As others have commented: the loading scenes were not long, the music nice, the flow of story was good and all-in-all a well rounded game.

MEnr56

Go to: