poppy85
Guppy
Guppy
182 Posts

Good but VERY short

[Post New]by poppy85 on Mar 19, 11 5:52 AM
Only lasted another hour or so after the trial period. Fun game though not sure there would be a replay. Maybe in a few months.

All in all....

Poppy points out of 5

Pops

mystine
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Re:Good but VERY short

[Post New]by mystine on Mar 19, 11 12:19 PM
Lol I like your poppy points...so cute...I agree why do the good games seem like the shortest Have you tried Echos of Sorrow that just came out...its short too, but an awesome, different game. Happy gaming

seahorsequeen
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by seahorsequeen on Mar 19, 11 1:59 PM
Knew it was too good to be true a decent game I liked the look of that wasn't a CE and it turns out to be a short one,so no buy for me.

elldee2728
Shark
Shark
14,378 Posts

[Post New]by elldee2728 on Mar 19, 11 2:10 PM
Hey poppy85, mystine, seahorsequeen--for sure, all opinions are very welcome--I just think you'd have been better served to post these in the "Comments & Reviews" thread for this game. More exposure to all gamers, you know? That's probably the best way to get your word out.

vleyden
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Good but VERY short

[Post New]by vleyden on Mar 20, 11 11:28 AM
poppy85 wrote:Only lasted another hour or so after the trial period. Fun game though not sure there would be a replay. Maybe in a few months.

All in all....

Poppy points out of 5

Pops

I am in 100% agreement. I really liked the game and the storyline. Graphics and music/sound both were of good quality but the game is way too short. I am glad I played, but with only 2.5 total hours of game play, I would have saved my $$.

If you like the vampire genre and HOG's in general, you *may* want to but, but if your looking for a game to play for a while, I'd pass.

Libtard55
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by Libtard55 on Mar 24, 11 6:45 PM
I've been playing this game for 5 hours and only 1/2 the way through. Are you all just too smart? I think you just like to ****.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Mar 25, 11 9:52 PM
elldee2728 wrote:Hey poppy85, mystine, seahorsequeen--for sure, all opinions are very welcome--I just think you'd have been better served to post these in the "Comments & Reviews" thread for this game. More exposure to all gamers, you know? That's probably the best way to get your word out.
I like having the length comments in a different thread like this, instead of wading through 50 reviews of the demo. I saw the thread title and knew it was exactly what I was looking for. I like hearing from people who have played the whole game. I've found that whatever time the fastest people have finished a game in, I usally get twice that long out of it.

calilly
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by calilly on Mar 28, 11 10:19 AM
well since you all have played the game can you tell me where i find the tool to get the gasoline out of the tank, (tried cutting the hose in the yard didn't work) and where is the handle to shut the blinds in the classroom. Iam not finding this game short at all, you guys must be very good at these.

alicemac41
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by alicemac41 on Mar 29, 11 6:44 PM
I agree, took me another hour to finish after the trial. I was also a bit annoyed at the story line when the sister was found dead right at the beginning - but that's just me.

[Post New]by gowkthrapple on Apr 2, 11 1:58 PM
soz guys but either I am extremely good at H.O.G's or this was a bit of a cloaca ludus to me... the first chapter starts well - a bit of o.t.b thinking but once bought? waste of money - played this in under 2 hours - including taking the dogs out for their morning p-tiime! not the best and deffo not recommended for more serious game players - if you want something to fiddle with on the journey to work.... fine but no brain cells needed to finish this one!

[Post New]by TalkNerdyToMe89 on Jun 4, 11 10:19 AM
I tried the trial version & liked it so I decided to make it the first game I'm buying
I actually have a list of trial games that I plan on buying
Hopefully it isn't as short as everybody says it is!

nards1975
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by nards1975 on Jun 11, 11 10:03 PM
The game has taken me about 5 hours and that is with breaks. I did skip a few of the mini puzzles also. It is a really fun game but not very lengthy at all.

Go to: