Blue_River
Minnow
Minnow
282 Posts

Help I can't get Darcy!

[Post New]by Blue_River on Mar 19, 11 2:09 PM
The problem I'm having is the scene at Rosings When he comes into the Piano room. That entire scene where you either ask why he has come in the room or you keep silent and everything after. Which choices should I use? it seems whichever I use the attachment decreases and then I tour the grounds or stay inside, I've done both and I end up Miss Bennet again and again. Someone help me get through this please. And what are the other endings? I have Collins, Bennet, Brandon, Wentworth, Bingley, and Wickeby. I know Darcy is one I'm currently working on that 'hard to get' But what are the other 2? I thought maybe Denny but you only see him like 2 or 3 times; not enough and it says way in the beginning that he is too young to consider as a suitor. Help me please.

purplecat8
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

Re:Help I can't get Darcy!

[Post New]by purplecat8 on Mar 28, 11 9:36 AM
There are two Mrs. Darcy endings. One is if you say yes to his first proposal and the other is if you refuse his first proposal and play through to the end.

From the part where you're playing the piano, you ask him why he has come in, you tell him he is being ungenerous, tell his cousin about what he did, and finally tell him it's his own fault. It ends there I think.

After that, go for a tour of the grounds. Mr. Darcy should propose after that. You need to have enough willpower to turn him down. Tell him why.

Can you help me with the Wentworth ending? It's the only one I can't get.

Edited on 03/28/2011 at 9:38:20 AM PST

[Post New]by josiefruit1 on Apr 18, 11 4:15 PM
To get Wentworth you have to load up on kindness

At the party at Brandon's ask him about when he was on the Asp.

Then in London you have to send Brandon to get a doctor, otherwise Lydianne dies. After that if you have enough kindness (over 80, I think) you get a choice to stay home from the ball to nurse Lydianne.

I think that's it...

purplecat8
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by purplecat8 on Apr 30, 11 4:22 PM
Thanks! I finally was able to finish that one. I was just getting frustrated and giving up too soon

Go to: