bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 20, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

doccat5
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

Re:Welcome to Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 forum

[Post New]by doccat5 on Mar 20, 11 6:33 AM
Awful, awful, awful! I lasted 15 minutes and had to use the walk through 3 times just to get the "drift" No buy here, not even at 2.99. That would be seriously overpriced!

Xmas3kds
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Xmas3kds on Mar 20, 11 7:25 AM
I couldn't download...it would start, then a "blank" box would appear and the download couldn't be restarted. I rebooted and redownloaded several times, no luck!

yasure
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by yasure on Mar 20, 11 6:25 PM
HINT: you should look around more.
HINT: you should look around more
HINT:
YOU SHOULD NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS GAME

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Mar 20, 11 11:44 PM
yasure wrote:HINT: you should look around more.
HINT: you should look around more
HINT:
YOU SHOULD NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS GAME

Hi there,
I have no problem with people criticising games, but it would be more helpful if you could expand on what you didn't like. Were there no sparkly areas to follow, was the tutorial not helpful etc?
Cheers.

sixmilecoss
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by sixmilecoss on Mar 21, 11 6:16 PM
they lost me when i had to find the light switch in a solid black area. i moved around little by little, clicking the whole time and still couldn't find it. that's when i got out. and deleted it. my eyes are bad enough but then they expect me to find something that's not there.

[Post New]by katrene4 on Mar 22, 11 5:35 PM
i need to know how to use the scissors to get to the coin

valerie68
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by valerie68 on Mar 23, 11 8:38 PM
[u]Cut the red cord that's hanging down in the window.

[Post New]by annparsons15 on Mar 27, 11 8:37 PM
Hi, I had a hard time figuring out how to use scissors to cut paper to get coin underneath . I STILL DONT KNOW . I WAVED THE SCISSORS MANY TIMES OVER PAPER, NOTHing. also the light bulbed lamp needs a " on "switch . I did no finish as you might have guessed...ss.

[Post New]by mablespaws on Mar 29, 11 3:11 AM
I am almost ready to give up on this game!! I cant get the stamps to go onto the postcards in the mail box so as I can open it. I have been at it for almost an hour now, i got one on and the rest wont go?? The hint button is NO help at all and there is no walk through for it, was anyone else stuck here?? I also need a saw to open the padlock on the boat deck??
HELP!!!

[Post New]by EstherBG on Mar 30, 11 6:48 PM
I am also stuck at the postoffice box. Help!

Edited on 03/30/2011 at 6:50:01 PM PST

[Post New]by lillie4371 on Mar 31, 11 9:12 AM
For those stuck on the postage stamps you have to rotate them just right click to rotate and then match them to the right card

[Post New]by lzvargas on Apr 1, 11 4:14 PM
some one help me pls with the making of the pizza i keep going around with the spoon but it does nothing,

annabelle05
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by annabelle05 on Apr 3, 11 11:40 AM
Well, I don't know if it was my perseverance or my Scottish blood but I refused to give up on this game. When it started, the cursor was so slow and floating around on its own that certain mini-games were impossible and I was lucky if I could control the cursor enough to click "skip". However, I followed the suggestions posted in technical problems and then uninstalled and reinstalled. At this point I started over and once I got past the mini-game with the broken glass, the cursor did seem to be a little easier to control but still very difficult to control within the mini-games. But for the most part they could be bypassed. However, with the second install, I got to the page where you compare passengers who visited the kitchen and who visited the museum and my game froze, only one page was on view and I was unable to do anything other than log off. So, I did log off, uninstalled the game and then reinstalled it a third time and started again from the beginning. I have to say that so far, knock on wood as I am almost finished the game, the third time was the charm. This time, starting from the beginning again, the cursor was much easier to control, although a little tricky in the mini-games still but not a problem, but apart from that, everything is going exceedingly well. I really enjoy this game series and look forward to any more coming out. I had done the previous ones in this series and that was why I was determined to get this one finished. So, if you have the patience, do try again as it is really worth it. However, if anger management is an issue with you, then by all means, put down your cursor and walk away. Then you can uninstall and try another game!

annabelle05
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by annabelle05 on Apr 4, 11 12:53 PM
lzvargas wrote:some one help me pls with the making of the pizza i keep going around with the spoon but it does nothing,

I hope this helps, but with the pizza, you take the jar of sauce from inventory and place it to the lower right side of the frame - you can actually see a little "image" or shadow where the jar is to be placed. And when you have the jar there, the top automatically comes off and you pick up the spoon, place in the jar and then follow the lighted pattern on the pizza with your spoon of sauce. You have to repeat this pattern with the sauce three times and when you are finished, the spoon goes back to where it was. With the cheese, you pick up the grater, place in centre of pizza and then take the cheese making sure you run the cheese from top to bottom of the grater. You have to make sure you clear the bottom of the grater for this to work. There will show a percentage to show you that it is working. And the salami and bacon just place on chopping board and follow the "shadows" to know where to place. Hope that helps!

[Post New]by dkhard1 on May 5, 11 2:39 PM
I cannot cut the rope with the lobster. I have clicked all around but it will not cut.

[Post New]by nascarlov on May 24, 11 4:02 PM
annabelle05 wrote:
lzvargas wrote:some one help me pls with the making of the pizza i keep going around with the spoon but it does nothing,

I hope this helps, but with the pizza, you take the jar of sauce from inventory and place it to the lower right side of the frame - you can actually see a little "image" or shadow where the jar is to be placed. And when you have the jar there, the top automatically comes off and you pick up the spoon, place in the jar and then follow the lighted pattern on the pizza with your spoon of sauce. You have to repeat this pattern with the sauce three times and when you are finished, the spoon goes back to where it was. With the cheese, you pick up the grater, place in centre of pizza and then take the cheese making sure you run the cheese from top to bottom of the grater. You have to make sure you clear the bottom of the grater for this to work. There will show a percentage to show you that it is working. And the salami and bacon just place on chopping board and follow the "shadows" to know where to place. Hope that helps!

[Post New]by westnorth on May 31, 11 8:45 PM
I am stuck at the fountains. I am done with the other 3 maps. I fixed the valve - got the gem with the tweezers. Don't have anywhere else to go. Did the mailbox etc. What am I missing? The hint just says look around. I clicked on just about everything. no use. Help.

[Post New]by westnorth on May 31, 11 8:47 PM
LOBSTER - drop the lobster into the tank and it will swim to the string and cut it - the object will float up - take it.

Go to: