percy
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Soul Journey

[Post New]by percy on Mar 20, 11 12:16 AM
Finally got chicken on end of weights, now I went and got screw driver but no money and keeps telling go to another location and I have gone to beach and tells go to another location, I go to the store tells me same thing and then I go where the bicycle is and it tells me to go to a different location and there is only three location i can go to and it they all three tell me to go to another location.HELP!!!!

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

Re:Soul Journey

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 20, 11 10:39 AM
Did you get the screwdriver at the store? The wallet should be on the right to pay for it.

percy
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by percy on Mar 22, 11 2:45 PM
There's no sign of the wallet off to the right side and it keeps telling try somewhere .else.

lauder
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lauder on May 8, 11 8:59 AM
same with me no wallet can't get screw driver

[Post New]by froggie1234 on May 9, 11 12:21 PM
i have the same problem with the screwdriver i keep getting sent to a different location !! whats the deal ???????

[Post New]by froggie1234 on May 9, 11 12:26 PM
i have the same problem with the screwdriver i keep getting sent to a different location !! whats the deal ???????

[Post New]by grammyb174 on Jan 9, 12 4:54 PM
How do I get the screwdriver from the store as there is no wallet on the right to pay for it. how do I fix the exercise bike and how do you dismantle the tricycle?

Edited on 01/21/2012 at 6:40:18 PM PST

[Post New]by mnlght_maiden on Feb 18, 12 12:13 PM
I have the same problem with the battery charger- I though that maybe I may be screwing up, so started over...but same result.
Maybe I'm accidently paying for an item twice? I dunno. Oh well, the game came as a freebie anyway.

Re:Soul Journey/ Charger

[Post New]by MissGail56 on Jun 5, 12 7:39 PM
Finally figured out the charger problem. Then had no trouble finishing the game. I was buying the chickens twice, instead of once. So I was using up my money.

Go to: