sunnyrocks
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

stuck in game, walkthrough does not help

[Post New]by sunnyrocks on Mar 20, 11 5:49 AM
Ok after wasting 10min tring to figure out what to cut in the hog scene, I did a few other tasks and got to the part of putting the shards together. I set one of the shards down in the lower left corner of the screen and now I can not pick it up, it is my last piece, when I go to pick it up the cursor turns into an arrow and takes me out. I tried to see if there was an option for me to change the cursor so it would be smaller, but to no avail you are stuck with that big ole honkin cursor.

Unless I want to start all over I will not be able to complete the game, I have only played the first 30 min of the demo, but afraid there may be other glitches as I get further into the game.

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

Re:stuck in game, walkthrough does not help

[Post New]by Liasmani on Mar 20, 11 6:05 AM
If you zoom back to the table the shards should still be in there places.

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Mar 20, 11 6:20 AM
Can I ask. Are you sure that you have all of the peices? When I was doing this, I had to go back and find another one. IMO it is quite confusing

sunnyrocks
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by sunnyrocks on Mar 20, 11 6:38 AM
no I have all the shards, at one point I had them all in place but they were not in the correct order so I was moving them around and that was when I placed one of them in the upper right hand corner until I was ready to use it, and now I can not grab it. thanks for the suggestions, I think I will go back and try again

sunnyrocks
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by sunnyrocks on Mar 20, 11 6:49 AM
Well, I tried again, so I guess be sure not to put an unused shard in the upper left of the screen where the ruler ( I think that is what it is) is, or you will not be able to pick it back up. Unless I'm still missing something, If any one elese has any other ideas, that would be great.

Thanks

sunnyrocks
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by sunnyrocks on Mar 20, 11 7:10 AM
I sarted game under a new profile, when I got to the table to put the shards together I had no problems, I just made sure I kept all pieces away from left corner, so there is really is a glitch in the game

[Post New]by me_gabby on Mar 20, 11 7:55 AM
Where is the walk through? Stuck on the heads in the fountain!

clermontsmith
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by clermontsmith on Mar 20, 11 9:45 AM
me to I going to the web to see who's who in the greek smybols

dotnclan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by dotnclan on Aug 5, 14 9:31 AM
walkthrough doesnt help me either. i am stuck at the safe. walkthrough says that bella is in the scene to the left but she is not. cannot get to bella

Go to: