sunnyrocks
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

stuck in game, walkthrough does not help

[Post New]by sunnyrocks on Mar 20, 11 6:28 AM
Ok after wasting 10min tring to figure out what to cut in the hog scene, I did a few other tasks and got to the part of putting the shards together. I set one of the shards down in the lower left corner of the screen and now I can not pick it up, it is my last piece, when I go to pick it up the cursor turns into an arrow and takes me out. I tried to see if there was an option for me to change the cursor so it would be smaller, but to no avail you are stuck with that big ole honkin cursor.

Unless I want to start all over I will not be able to complete the game, I have only played the first 30 min of the demo, but afraid there may be other glitches as I get further into the game.

Re:stuck in game, walkthrough does not help

[Post New]by amalthea1221 on Mar 20, 11 6:36 AM
Where is the walkthrough? I'm stuck on the stamps on the mailbox.

elldee2728
Shark
Shark
14,378 Posts

[Post New]by elldee2728 on Mar 20, 11 6:48 AM
amalthea1221 wrote:Where is the walkthrough? I'm stuck on the stamps on the mailbox.

The Walkthrough is on the main game "Buy It" "Try It" page ("Check out our Blog Walkthrough"). Good luck!

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Mar 20, 11 6:53 AM
hI amalthea

have you tried turning the stamps around by clicking on them so they fit? have you picked up all the postcards?

I find the blog link that elldee gives did not take me to the walkthrough when I was checking a puzzle so here is the link; if you paste in the browser it will take you there

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/insider-tales-the-stolen-venus-2-walkthrough

[Post New]by jand2821 on Mar 20, 11 6:56 AM
also stuck with the stamps- game not allowing me to turn them by right clicking- this is very frustrating- beginning to regret this purchase.

elldee2728
Shark
Shark
14,378 Posts

[Post New]by elldee2728 on Mar 20, 11 7:36 AM
SeaBamboo wrote:hI amalthea

have you tried turning the stamps around by clicking on them so they fit? have you picked up all the postcards?

I find the blog link that elldee gives did not take me to the walkthrough when I was checking a puzzle so here is the link; if you paste in the browser it will take you there

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/insider-tales-the-stolen-venus-2-walkthrough

Hey SeaBamboo-Could be a misunderstanding here. By "main game page," I meant the actual "Insider Tales--The Stolen Venus 2" page. Right below the one-paragraph synopsis, there's a link--"Check out our Blog Walkthrough." After your post, I tested that link three times, and all brought me right to the walkthrough. Go figure!

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Mar 20, 11 7:39 AM
Hi elldee
I sometimes think that all pc's have a mind of their own

elldee2728
Shark
Shark
14,378 Posts

[Post New]by elldee2728 on Mar 20, 11 7:49 AM
SeaBamboo wrote:Hi elldee
I sometimes think that all pc's have a mind of their own

A bit off-topic here, but you're SO right! Mine will go off on a merry tangent every so often, and then come back as though nothing happened! LOL!

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Mar 20, 11 7:52 AM
jand2821 wrote:also stuck with the stamps- game not allowing me to turn them by right clicking- this is very frustrating- beginning to regret this purchase.

You have to be able to pick the stamp up first. Some of the stamps were inactive until I had the correct postcard on display.

Hope that made sense.

Go to: