There has to be more than daisies and elm trees...

[Post New]by LadieStorm on Mar 20, 11 2:16 PM
Okay, I've been playing this game for about 3 to 4 hours now. I have had over 180 guests, I've planted over 50 daisies, and 10 trees. I have about 83 bricked paths set down, and I have over $1600 in cash. Butterflies and rabbits are all over my first two flower beds, and everyone comes in happy.

My problem? ALL I have to buy are the daisies, bricks, and elm trees. How am I supposed to get more? At first I thought I had to have so many guests, to get the next plant... but you would think I wouldn't need as much as 180. Then I thought maybe it was the money I needed... but after accumulating $1600, and still nothing, I figured it had to be something else. I thought I had to have so much of the existing trees and flowers... but I don't want to fill my garden with nothing but elm trees and daisies!

Now, I've noticed that one of my elm trees seems to how a flower on it... something pink... but I cant seem to get ahold of it. What am I missing? can someone please tell me how to open up new plants, trees and shrubs?

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: There has to be more than daisies and elm trees...

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 23, 11 3:24 PM
I can't imagine what the problem is. I did a little planting and extended the walk a little at first--exactly what I don't remember--and periodically I'd get a new item, and soon another new item, and so on!

Re:There has to be more than daisies and elm trees...

[Post New]by dolphinette on Mar 16, 12 1:54 AM
Just be patient plant the few in the tutorial and wait for them to bloom soon you'll get your first award and then shortly after that you get some new flowers. Everytime you get something new, plant a few flowers, shrubs or a tree depending on what you get and you should keep getting new stuff.

Go to: