brandy914
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

Love this part

[Post New]by brandy914 on Mar 20, 11 7:15 PM
This is going to sound silly but I wanted to say how much I appreciated one certain aspect of the game. This is something that drives me crazy on other games. I love when you had to use a tool for something like say a wrench to remove screws that once clicked it, it removed all of them and quickly. You did not have to hit one and then wait to finish unscrewing and then hit the next and so on and so on. Thank you devs . This was a great game. I felt that it had things from all my favorite games mixed together. Loved it

xssa
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

Re:Love this part

[Post New]by xssa on Mar 20, 11 9:59 PM
that is a good point. i also like that you can skip the tutorial.

BlueOctober
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by BlueOctober on Mar 28, 11 2:50 PM
I definitely agree! That is one of my big pet peeves, too...so it was nice to see a game handle it properly!

I really enjoyed this game a lot!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jun 5, 12 3:48 PM

Actually now that you've mentioned it, yeah, I have to agree. I DO like it better when you start the process, the game takes over and finishes it for you. There's been a couple of games wherein I started the process but had difficulty in finishing it because you had the place the tool just right in just the right spot, etc. making for an aggravating moment or two.

MEnr56

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Sep 22, 12 9:44 AM
I guess I am in the minority then when I say that I much prefer doing things like that myself, it irritates me that the devs thinks you can't even undo a few screws yourself.

Nobody is in a hurry with these games so why make the game go faster?

Go to: