bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mystery Agency: Secrets of the Orient forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 21, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Mystery Agency: Secrets of the Orient forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Agency: Secrets of the Orient players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Mystery Agency: Secrets of the Orient forum

[Post New]by USMARINE5054 on Mar 21, 11 2:06 PM
I have tried to download this game twice but I still get the same message (This Hardware Is Not Supported), OK whose hardware, your or mine. My Tech support says my computer is ok and I have boosted my incoming speed up to 3008. I've had this none working with a couple other Big Fish game but in the past I have just deleted them. Can you help me??????????????????????Semper Fi

Jinnare
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by Jinnare on Mar 21, 11 4:38 PM
USMARINE5054 wrote:I have tried to download this game twice but I still get the same message (This Hardware Is Not Supported), OK whose hardware, your or mine. My Tech support says my computer is ok and I have boosted my incoming speed up to 3008. I've had this none working with a couple other Big Fish game but in the past I have just deleted them. Can you help me??????????????????????Semper Fi

You should probably post this message in the Technical Issues thread. You can also click on the green envelope to the right where it says, We're Here to Help!. Those two options should get you quicker resolution than posting here. Good luck! And thank you for your service.

Edited on 03/21/2011 at 4:40:08 PM PST

[Post New]by gilamonster on Mar 22, 11 1:18 PM
Same here!! I have windows xp, and am told that some of the newer games are being formatted to adhere to windows 7, as it is the newest thing!! Same thing as when VCR changed to DVD, and now VCR is on its way OUT. Sooo, I guess its time for a new PC or maybe an update! This is so unfair to us on a fixed income that cannot afford anything newer than what we have. I think I will just buy old games that I've missed in the past, and to Hades with the greedy you know whats!!! I also could not play Ancient Secrets either - same problem.

BASED ON COMPLETED DEMO

[Post New]by JustTheFacts on Mar 5, 13 8:03 AM
BASED ON COMPLETED DEMO

Another For The DD List

Story: People are disappearing from the slums of an Indian city, and now there have been ghost sightings as well. A belly dancer named Saraja goes the Mystery Agency for help, and joins Scott on a dangerous adventure to find an ancient artifact before a gangster boss does!

Developer: Cranberry Production
Release Date: Mar 2011
Extras: None

I knew what to expect with this sequel to Mystery Agency: Mystery Agency: A Vampire's Kiss, and I was proved right. Similar features across all aspects of the game.

Same style of graphics (somewhat improved, photorealism), same puzzles (some of these get a bit repetitious, but never difficult), several types of HOs – list, fragmented, spot the difference. The game even has a ‘signature’ puzzle, which I’ve never seen except in this series. I quite enjoyed the music.

The story is sketchy, and not really part of the experience. Pop up speaking balloons happen way too often and add little to the game. Still, without it, this would be just a list of disconnected HOs and puzzles.

Like the first in this series, this game is perfect for HO lovers, so if that’s you, why don’t you ignore the critics and give it a whirl.

Go to: