bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Mystery Agency: Secrets of the Orient technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 21, 11 2:09 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Mystery Agency: Secrets of the Orient technical issues here only

[Post New]by iampeacewalker on Mar 21, 11 7:44 AM
Your techs were of no help to me for Mystery Agency Vampires Kiss and this game isnt any different...Access violation...games sticks just loading
this company that makes both these games needs to do better

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Mar 21, 11 9:06 AM
Like others in other tech thread, "Hardware not Supported.

[Post New]by africangreylady on Mar 21, 11 12:34 PM
I clicked on play game, got music and picture until I clicked on the 'play' button in the game. It brought up a box to enter my name into the profile, then wouldn't move past that box. The first time I tried to play the game it went to black screen when I tried to enter my name and I had to hard boot my computer to get out of the game. I uninstalled and reinstalled, but it still won't move past the profile. I uninstalled again and won't be reinstalling it to try again.

jramme
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by jramme on Mar 21, 11 4:18 PM
I can't even get the game to start. It is installed (uninstalled and installed again) but everytime I click to play, my whole comp freezes.

johnsharon
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by johnsharon on Mar 21, 11 4:46 PM
[
quote=cll1950]Like others in other tech thread, "Hardware not Supported.

Ditto for me too!!!!!! hardware not supported!!!!

MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,709 Posts

[Post New]by MissAbby on Mar 22, 11 7:11 AM
I too got the same message. However...I want to add that my computer is running on XP and my graphics card is outdated..ok and the drivers CAN'T BE updated because it's old and the last available update was in 2006. Games ARE becoming more sophisticated and we cannot expect them to "dumb down" the technology of the newer games just for us with older computers. I sent a Dr. Felix report to CS and this was what I learned. I have a feeling that this is going to happen more and more often as technology grows and our own personal computers remain the same. Just sayin'
Abs

allielubaka
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by allielubaka on Mar 22, 11 8:10 AM
Ditto on all the above users comments...got a long error message, and my computer is ALL UPDATED! Who is checking these games?? Gotta do better.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Mar 22, 11 12:47 PM
I've got an old XP machine as well and didn't get the "hardware not supported" error. I got an access violation instead, even though I am completely up to date on dirext x, flash, etc, etc, etc. Not a good week for getting games to run.

[Post New]by MississippiNana on Mar 22, 11 8:22 PM
Same problem here, game won't play, get error msg. , re-installed, same problem. So dissapointed, sounded like a nice game. Lost 10 minutes on demo just trying to get it to start.

CelticCoco
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

[Post New]by CelticCoco on Mar 23, 11 8:39 PM
same hardware not supported message - this is really becoming a problem with some of these games - we need games for those of us who don't buy new computers every six months!

[Post New]by mamablue on Mar 25, 11 3:43 PM
cll1950 wrote:Like others in other tech thread, "Hardware not Supported.

DITTO!!!!

BeaB7
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by BeaB7 on Mar 26, 11 7:39 AM
This game won't even install properly on my computer. Looks interesting from the video, but another failure for Big Fish. I thought these games was tested thoroughly before being posted for use. This is the second game today that I tried and I am losing faith in Big Fish games.

Go to: