bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any The Hidden Object Show: Season 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 21, 11 2:13 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

Re:Post any The Hidden Object Show: Season 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Apr 13, 11 6:39 PM
This is for the Mac version.

When I open the game I get two warning message windows.

1. Director Player Error
This application requires an Xtra (Flash Component) that either does not exist or failed to initialize properly. Please make sure the appropriate Xtras are in the Xtras folders(s).

2. Director Player Error
This application requires an Xtra (Font....) [rest of message same as above]

After that the game seems to run fine.

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

Re:Post any The Hidden Object Show: Season 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Aug 8, 11 3:44 PM
Another really odd bug. This has happened twice.

In a basic HOG scene one of the objects to find is Odstin a sytost 1. No idea what that might be, so I used a hint. When I click on the spot indicated, one layer of the background vanishes, and you can much more clearly see all the remaining Hidden Objects.

Go to: