bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for The Hidden Object Show: Season 2

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 21, 11 2:13 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of The Hidden Object Show: Season 2? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for The Hidden Object Show: Season 2

[Post New]by katwpeek on Mar 21, 11 3:11 PM
I tried this game and really liked it. Just when I was about to buy it I noticed that there is “The Hidden Object Game Show Combo Pack” which offers both season 1 & 2 for 6.99. So, if you don’t have season 1 you might consider buying the combo.

I like that it has multiple kinds of hidden object scenes (basic, silhouette, find ten, etc.) and mini games. It is timed but gives you more than enough time to finish each scene.

Edited on 03/21/2011 at 3:13:03 PM PST

[Post New]by samsam1998 on Apr 20, 11 3:37 PM
Thanks very much for the tip! I missed the daily deal on season 2, but now I feel better, as I can get both for 1 credit!

[Post New]by disgruntled_girl on Jul 30, 11 4:43 PM
Definately get the combo pack if you do not have the 1st as well as the 2nd.

However, they are very different games.

2nd Season comes with a light feeling, a bigger sense accomplishment and faster gratification. It's also set as fun in an amusement park.
I will be buying this one.

I already own 1st season which has a completely different plot and an incredible replay value. So if you don't have 1 - get the combo pack.

Survivor01
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Survivor01 on Mar 1, 12 1:25 AM
I really liked this until the end. I have all 3 THOS games - I think the #3 is the easiest and it's a little different. Anyway, my major complaint about this game is that towards the end, the choices of what mode to play get very limited. At the beginning I was very pleased to notice that the random selection of playing mode seemed very well mixed. This was a complaint of some on the first game. But, they cut back to only two and then in the last 4 or 5 levels there is only one. I hate Spot the Diff and particularly the mirrored one so I whenever I could, I would use a skip chip on the mirrored mode unless that was blanked out. We it seems the game was keeping count because the last few levels, that was all I was offered - how mean. It kind of ruined the end for me because I just wanted to get it over with and delete the game. I was so frustrated that I forgot to use up my tickets. Not worth reloading it.

Go to: