bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Aladin and the Wonderful Lamp: The 1001 Nights

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 21, 11 2:33 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Aladin and the Wonderful Lamp: The 1001 Nights? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Edited on 03/22/2011 at 2:09:05 AM PST

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Aladin and the Wonderful Lamp: The 1001 Nights

[Post New]by Shannon282007 on Mar 21, 11 2:41 PM
Can anyone tell me why HdO even bothers? ALL of their games are boring and flat and have no excitement to them at all. I don't get it! They have released three games that I have seen in just the last couple of weeks and practically NO ONE has said ANYTHING nice about them. *sigh* they need to get a hint and either improve their game play or give up.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Mar 22, 11 12:09 AM
Hi there,
Thankyou Shannon for mentioning that this game was developed by HdO. Whilst others might enjoy their games, I too find them extremely tedious and have put them on my "don't bother" list.
This is just my opinion about their games. Others might have a different view.
However, I recommend that you all try before you buy in this case...or maybe this game is different from their previous offerings.
Please let us know if this is so.
Cheers.

Edited on 03/22/2011 at 12:10:11 AM PST

yvonnehoho
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by yvonnehoho on Mar 22, 11 12:33 AM
same here, terrible game to play. it took me quite some time before I even understood how to start the game. And then you have to play within a certain time....or you have to start over again

but there are so many other wonderfull games here, I wil not miss this one

Yvonne

CasualGran
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by CasualGran on Mar 22, 11 1:47 AM
Well. I can almost repeat everything I said about the TGT. Too boring to even play if for free.

Can these devs even make money on one of their games? I seriously doubt it. Anyway, I won't be among the players. I've got better games I still haven't played to spend my time with.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 22, 11 2:10 AM
Hi fishies,

As we have a new Aladin and the Wonderful Lamp: The 1001 Nights game forum, I'm going to go ahead and pop this thread over into the new forum and lock it to avoid confusion.

You are encouraged to repost your comments in the new comments and reviews thread here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Go to: