Teach496
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

Jigsaw Puzzle

[Post New]by Teach496 on Mar 21, 11 4:37 AM
I had to vent my frustration about the mechanics of the jigsaw puzzle near the beggining of the game. It was most frustrating to put together as the developers used the left mouse button to place pieces and to also to rotate pieces. As a result, every piece was always moving and rotating! Do these developers actually play their games before we get them?? lol
Another resounding delete/no buy for me for all everyone elses reasons and this one!!
Thanks for listening!

Jinnare
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

Re:Jigsaw Puzzle

[Post New]by Jinnare on Mar 21, 11 4:44 PM
Teach, I understand your frustration with the jigsaw puzzle. I've played a couple of other games that use the left-button click to rotate instead of the right button. It can be very difficult to get used to.

Isn't it nice to have some place to vent where folks understand what you're saying?

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Mar 21, 11 5:19 PM
Yes, I agree! That was BASS ACKWARDS!!! Excuse my language!

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Mar 21, 11 6:18 PM
I used a touchpad on a laptop and didn't have any problems at all.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Mar 21, 11 6:31 PM
And I thought the battery was dead or dying in my mouse and lost demo time putting in a fresh one. Yes, it is a comfort to find that I'm not so stupid or overly challenged. I'm in good company here

Teach496
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by Teach496 on Mar 22, 11 2:29 AM
Yes, Jinnare, it is so nice to have a place to go where people understand life's little annoyances and are there to help you!! Thanks all!!

Beadfisher
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Beadfisher on Mar 22, 11 4:09 PM
I had to skip the puzzle, and it is about the only type of minigame that doesn't bore me silly.

Go to: