Birthday party Treasure Hunt game for Kids

[Post New]by Frinklin on Mar 21, 11 5:11 AM
Treasure hunt has always been interesting for me. But I never think to play it on a birthday occasion. I went to my friend John’s birthday last weekend. There he had an arrangement of an exciting treasure hunt. We had a lot fun there. I was the winner there. I was very glad upon my achievement. All of them greet me in a very different way, I was so surprised. Then I came across a birthday fun fact. All these things were astonishing for me. Then I asked John about all the matter and he told me about Birthday party Treasure Hunt. He told me that he took the entire concept from them. Now I am planning to arrange for my Birthday and I have got my plan. I hope it would be amazing…!!!

Edited on 03/24/2011 at 1:13:23 AM PST

Re:Birthday party Treasure Hunt game for Kids

[Post New]by SuperMan6561 on Sep 10, 14 3:16 AM
Frinklin,

I totally agree with you. Treasure hunt is an unique way of celebrating children birthday party. Last time for my 6 year old, I took help of kidz-lounge site and they took care of my every detail. As you know finding kids birthday party places NYC is like looking for a needle in a haystack, but I was luck enough to find it and the whole family and friends had an memorable evening.

Go to: