stuck

[Post New]by holycowharry on Dec 14, 08 11:27 AM
Tiffanyc0922 wrote:ok so i've retrieved pretty much everything..i have been back in forth and i can't figure out what to do next. i thought i fixed the goggles but i guess i'm missing something. i got the ladys gift - still looking for his for their anniversary. i need to find a net to get the bird but i'm not sure what else to do. i just keep walking around.. help pls!!
Thanks

Check the tunnel in the ruins for a gold coin and the 'net' is a knitted shawl.

Re:stuck

[Post New]by Tiffanyc0922 on Dec 14, 08 11:52 AM
i got the gold coin... thanx i think i have the shaw

Re:stuck

[Post New]by Tiffanyc0922 on Dec 14, 08 11:57 AM
hmmm i had the shawl..but it's not in my bag

gojojogo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

stuck

[Post New]by gojojogo on Dec 14, 08 5:13 PM
Tiffanyc0922 wrote:i thought i fixed the goggles but i guess i'm missing something.

So you have fixed them, but as the replacement strap is not elastic it will need something done to it to make it adjustable.

This game certainly requires quite a few leaps of imagination!!!!!!!!!!!
I have found the help on the Universal Help System website essential, they have a great format which means you can get very specific clues without spoilers.

stuck

[Post New]by Brelje852321 on Dec 16, 08 8:46 PM
gojojogo wrote:
Tiffanyc0922 wrote:i thought i fixed the goggles but i guess i'm missing something.

So you have fixed them, but as the replacement strap is not elastic it will need something done to it to make it adjustable.

This game certainly requires quite a few leaps of imagination!!!!!!!!!!!
I have found the help on the Universal Help System website essential, they have a great format which means you can get very specific clues without spoilers.

Icepick

Go to: