Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on May 18, 15 7:30 AM
Ellen..........Pirate Pete has a bunch of quests...........did you do those?

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on May 18, 15 8:28 AM
Thanks again sbaker2318, I have to get back in the grove.

rasoman
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by rasoman on May 18, 15 11:09 AM

Edited on 05/18/2015 at 12:20:00 PM PST

[Post New]by TinaHappyGirl on May 18, 15 12:42 PM
Bjcallum wrote:Having a major problem on level 61. Finished the rune scroll but then the detective disappeared before the scroll was placed, now I cannot progress any further as need to click on detective ( gone) to finish quest? Any idea how to help!!!

Whitecrowe
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Whitecrowe on May 18, 15 3:17 PM
I am in the same predicament as you,and have been for several weeks. All I can do is go round and around collecting things. Hopefully he will show up somewhere so we can continue. Level 61 is starting to get monotonous!?

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on May 18, 15 3:26 PM
Whitecrowe...........and Tina.........even though I think I already told Tina.......there is a thread called "disappearing detective"........everybody having the same problem.....but a player? called UniqueRedUnicorn is somehow fixing everyones iOS game.........don't know how........but check it out and post.......maybe they can fix it.

[Post New]by eburrs on May 18, 15 5:19 PM
Had to start over. Need friends a520403, I play everyday!

tugars
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by tugars on May 18, 15 10:14 PM
Hello,
I am having problems trying to send gifts. Once the gift is sent, I collect my thank you card, then try to gift to someone else and the previous gift doesn't go. Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks,

Edited on 05/18/2015 at 11:02:56 PM PST

???????????????????????? ????

[Post New]by lovebby08 on May 19, 15 8:22 AM

Edited on 05/19/2015 at 9:20:46 AM PST

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on May 19, 15 9:22 AM
sbaker- Thanks again for your help. I finished Pirate Pete but still get the message "The Keeper of the Castle will be able to talk to you after the update." Do you have any other recomendations?

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on May 19, 15 10:53 AM
Ellen..........I think that's the end of the update..........I finished it this morning......just barely into level 63........Anabel? (I cant remember their names) says talk to Keeper......Keeper says wait until next update. I think that's it!!

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on May 19, 15 11:33 AM
sbaker.. Thanks again. I thought I was on level 62 but actually I am on 63. Will just wait like all others.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on May 19, 15 12:34 PM
Ellen........

[Post New]by SusanWeirLewis on May 19, 15 2:16 PM
Playing midnight castle on my Kendle and need friends. Susan Mariaville a524649 please send me requests, Im a great gifting friend. Thank You!

[Post New]by meomy2 on May 19, 15 5:36 PM
Teatime- I accidentally deleted you from my friends list. Please re-read add me?
I need other friends too ?.
a502843
Thanks.

redgames
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by redgames on May 19, 15 7:38 PM
Arizona63Tucson wrote:
xanadu320 wrote:I have been trying to find pet medallions so I can craft pets. how do I get them? can someone tell me how to get the eggs too so I can craft pets? thanks in advance for getting back to me.

Hell-o and WELCOME , You get the PET MEDALLIONS by doing the DAILY QUESTS that would be the SPRING FAIRY for now then it will go back to the GNOMES after the special is over . You get PET EGGS from the WHEEL OF FORTUNE, ACHIEVEMENTS, playing DICE I did win one from the DRAGON but it took all 3 rolls and that was the only time I saw them at the DICE GAME , by putting them on your WISH LIST maybe your friends will gift . there is also 2 threads for eggs and they are : EGGS TO GIFT that means players with extra eggs will gift them and EGGS TO TRADE this one is players will trade the eggs for crafted or other items . you did not say what platform you are playing on but there are threads for eggs on PC and IOS .

GOOD LUCK 8
I have upgraded for android. I STILL DON'T HAVE SPRING. Under my name there shows Christmas stuff; but there was NEVER any Christmas in the HOS.
I am at level 34

tjwilson
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by tjwilson on May 19, 15 8:53 PM
Since the end of spring, I'm now finding that I must come up with 3-4 of the same items (difficult to get), or I must make 3-4 visits to each room. The rewards for these excessive requests are not great enough for these efforts. i think I'd rather have spring back!

LourayW
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by LourayW on May 20, 15 6:48 AM
I agree, the Spring quest were much more interesting, receiving more gifts making it worth the effort to play..... The gnome quest are extremely over repetitive when trying to obtain quest items....

Ro51e
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by Ro51e on May 20, 15 11:15 AM
Waited over a month for level 61, because I kept looking for update I collected hidden objects so when it eventually arrived I completed it in a few hours, now I am waiting for update on level 63, the keeper. Why do we have to continually have to wait months for up dates? this is a great game I haven't spent a penny on it but would buy it if not for waiting soooooooooo long for updates.

eggbox
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by eggbox on May 20, 15 3:24 PM
I completely agree with Ro51e I waited for 5 weeks for the upgrade at Level 61, only able to play for a few hours as I had collected so many items over this period, and then to be told that the Keeper of the Castle would talk to me after the next update, was a real disappointment. I have loved this game since it came out but now we have gone back to the repetitive gnome requests that you visit each task three times to receive the rewards is just not worth playing. When you were progressing in the game doing other tasks, it was fine to have to spend three hours visiting the same HOS, but without proper and timely updates the game is no fun any more. Please keep us informed of when the updates will come out, and not treat us to the wall of silence that we suffered last time.

Edited on 05/20/2015 at 3:43:47 PM PST

Go to: