PC Friend Codes

Re:PC Friend Codes

[Post New]by WaitWhat on Mar 25, 15 10:18 AM
Hi I'm a new to the game please add me as a friend 256268.I'm on level 12 any advice is great.

[Post New]by gevfion1 on Mar 25, 15 11:36 AM
Friends?

[Post New]by davonjam on Mar 27, 15 3:52 AM
Hi! Daily player here. I'm on level 25. My friend code is 1455288. Add me!

[Post New]by SweetNSpunky on Mar 28, 15 12:20 PM
HI guys! Been a player on Android for about 6 months, but my tablet is broken, so I am now going to play on computer. My code is 447589 Just started this account today. I am a previous daily player who loves to gift and trade. Please add me AmberakaSpunky Thanks!

[Post New]by LionQueen on Mar 29, 15 2:07 AM
Hi everyone, I'm new to the game and I'm looking for friends. My code is 447484. Thanks.

[Post New]by Andromeda0809 on Mar 29, 15 5:53 AM
Please add me, my code is 383370. Thanks so much!

[Post New]by BeautyWithin on Mar 29, 15 7:52 PM
Hi, my player name is Frog Princess and ID 448424 (I of course play on PC), I just reached level 6 so go easy on me but I'd like friends so please add me

Rose22bud
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Rose22bud on Mar 30, 15 12:43 AM
Hi everyone! I play daily and need some friends. My ID# 430567 as Rosebud US level 19 and climbing. I also play on iPad at level 61 and waiting. So I know how hard it is to get friends that stick with the game.

I also wanting to let everyone know that you can gift 13 gifts a day instead of 5. The new update didn't say anything about the increase. It is supposed to be 15 a day but it isn't working right.
This is what I worked out in order to gift at least 13 a day.
Between midnight and 8am gift out 4 gifts and hold back 1.
Between 8am and 4pm gift out the 1 and you will get 4 more. Gift out 3 more and hold back 1.
Between 4pm and midnight gift out the 1 and you will get 4 more. Gift out the 4 and that makes 13 total.

Good luck! Happy Gaming!

UPDATE TO MY POST!
Please if you are requesting an invite to be friends and your game name is:
Susan
Kimberly
Joe
John
Ect.....
Or any other well used names, please add something to your name to set you apart from the other common names used.
Put you State, Country or anything so I can accept your request.
If you still have the name "Player" under your Avatar, please delete it and fill in the name you want to play under. Some names out there are very good and creative. So get creative and give your player a good name.
I checked my declined list so if you change your name I will accept you.
Thanks to all my friends.

Edited on 04/09/2015 at 9:50:57 AM PST

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Mar 30, 15 2:50 AM
annieliz1 wrote:

I have noticed that once in a while that someone requests crafted stuff. Never sure whether this is just a bit of confusion or not. It is a real cheek to do this! It's hard enough collecting the items to craft for your own needs without asking someone else to do it for you.

You never know why certain items may be in another's wish list!

Some may have an item promised from another friend,
or a trade is going on.

Many of us have discovered that by putting an item on your wish list, it often shows up on your spinning wheel (for a chance to win it).

Edited on 03/30/2015 at 2:54:18 AM PST

ksuni10
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by ksuni10 on Mar 30, 15 5:09 PM
i have had to start the game over for the 3rd time and seem to have lost some of my friends. i am looking for friends that would like to receive and give gifts. my friend code is 442803. thanks

also my husband has just started plying and would like to have some friends to help and get help from. he's code is 445749. thanks

[Post New]by LadyNatulcien on Mar 30, 15 5:11 PM
Please add me my friend code is 335461 Natulcien

[Post New]by mschiller57 on Mar 30, 15 6:54 PM
Friend code a329449 please add me. Would like if the posts were sorted in date order starting with the the most recent.

[Post New]by escott212 on Mar 31, 15 7:26 AM
Please add 440401

harmnone
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by harmnone on Mar 31, 15 11:38 PM
Hello to all! I'm Wynndra, Level 17, Friend Code 439989. I'd love to find friends with whom to share. I don't have much but I'm happy to give what I've got to help another.

mgc35
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by mgc35 on Apr 1, 15 1:43 PM
Hello everyone!!! I'm Mary, but I am Ari on the game and mgc35 on this forum. I welcome everyone to add me as a friend! I play at least once a day and sometimes more! I also gift often!! My friend code is 236549

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Apr 2, 15 2:58 AM
susiewastaken wrote:

You never know why certain items may be in another's wish list!

Some may have an item promised from another friend,
or a trade is going on.

Many of us have discovered that by putting an item on your wish list, it often shows up on your spinning wheel (for a chance to win it).

You are quite right. It is only when people ask for mostly crafted items all the time that the proverbial p... is being taken.

Thanks for the tip about the spinning wheel.

Edited on 04/02/2015 at 2:59:52 AM PST

cutekids
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by cutekids on Apr 3, 15 4:26 AM
harmnone wrote:Hello to all! I'm Wynndra, Level 17, Friend Code 439989. I'd love to find friends with whom to share. I don't have much but I'm happy to give what I've got to help another.

Hi Wynndra,

I was looking through the forums for a "friend" when I saw your post.

We seem really similar in several areas and even though you made an open invitation to friend I want to intro myself first.

I, too am a Squid and at level 16 (almost 17,only 90 short). You would be my first "real" friend.

Here's my number 439030.

Hope to hear from you or possibly someone else,
BJ

[Post New]by rfalin on Apr 3, 15 7:39 AM
I'd like to find some friends to share with in the game. I'm in level 22. My friend code is 419214.

anath_q
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by anath_q on Apr 3, 15 10:45 AM
Hello! Looking to share in the fun. I'm level 19 and my code is 419593. Hope to see you in the game!

[Post New]by BF4697 on Apr 3, 15 11:53 AM
Hi. I'm Gini in the game and would like some more friends too. I gift if I can (i.e. haven't used up my gifting ability and have what you need).

Go to: