Birdhouse

[Post New]by Jillizabeth on Mar 21, 11 7:58 PM
I don't see the point of the birdhouse. It doesn't seem to work right for me. I thought it was similar to buying the radio in the other Dash games - it should recharge and then you click on it, and it increases the plants' hearts. Mine does nothing. It doesn't recharge or light up, and when I click it, nothing happens.

Thoughts?

Re:Birdhouse

[Post New]by crissimorris on Mar 21, 11 9:16 PM
I'm trying to figure out the same thing - doesn't seem to do anything at all, but I think it's supposed to

Goop_10
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Goop_10 on Mar 22, 11 4:49 AM
It works for me, when you adding some food (or soil don't really know) to the Birdhouse the bird wil come and sing a song that will makes the plants hearts refill!

Pippin1978
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Pippin1978 on Mar 22, 11 6:14 AM
Aaaaah, good to know! I don't think they bothered to explain that. It wasn't working for me either!

Goop_10
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Goop_10 on Mar 22, 11 7:04 AM
Sonyou mean that when you adding the soil to the house, nothing happen to the plants' hearts rate right?

Can you see the Bird?

Melissa1978_01
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Melissa1978_01 on Mar 22, 11 10:31 AM
Before i deleted this stupid I hope doesn't get a sequel game,..I would put bird food in the house,...It attracts a bird who eats and sings, and than flies away,...It helps a bit but the unfairness of this game it wasn't worth it for me,...

heidid
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by heidid on Mar 24, 11 2:39 PM
It took me a while also, to figure out why I suddenly had another "bag of soil" (read: birdseed). It wasn't until the next garden level, when I moused over that upgrade in the "shop," that it registered it went with the birdhouse.

The best time to use this is right before harvesting your plants. When you have finished all the pruning, run & put birdseed into the bird house, and when the bird comes & eats it, the hearts will return to full on all your plants. Rather handy, but I don't usually get it until all my pots are upgraded.

Go to: