LucyMarie
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

Cog/Secretary

[Post New]by LucyMarie on Mar 22, 11 9:11 AM
Hi, I have been struggling with this for a day or two (or 11!) now and I am still stuck. I finally got all five cogs into the old gal. Then she talked and I listened. However, I do not have sound on so I have no idea if she talked in a man's voice or not. My understanding is that when I have inserted the five cogs then she speaks then a new **** game opens up and I get the last cog. I have inserted all five cogs and she spoke, but no **** game opened up. What do I do? Hopefully, not restart the whole game.

Thank you for any/all help. I looked over the whole forum and the walk through, but did not find this exact problem. Thank you again for help

Blessings,
LucyMarie

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

Re:Cog/Secretary

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 23, 11 12:18 PM
After she talks the first time, you put in the 6th cog for her to talk again. If you haven't gotten the cog from the H0 scene, it is at the theater. There is no H0 scene where the secretary is located.

If you are looking for the 6th cog, there are other topics in this forum that tell where all 6 cogs are located.

Just curious, how can you play this game with no sound? The sounds, voices, etc. helped "make" this game for me...... just wondering?

LucyMarie
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by LucyMarie on Mar 24, 11 8:17 AM
Hi,

I put the fifth cog in (per the game) and then according to the forum it is supposed to open up a **** scene (yes outside). I did not get the new **** scene to open. I cannot access the sixth cog. See, that is my problem--I stuck all five in and now am supposed to get six from something that is not happening. Unless I am missing something else, but I have read every post and I cannot figure out what that could possibly be.

Sound? Sometimes I play with it, but I find most of the time that the music just plays on an annoying loop and I hate that. Most often (not always) voice acting is over done and I do not like that either (just a grouch, I guess). Had I known that sound was vital to this portion of the game I would have had it on, but now likely I will get a refund as I am not replaying a game that penealizes me for not having sound on.

Thanks for trying to help,
Blessings,
LucyMarie

LucyMarie
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by LucyMarie on Mar 25, 11 6:34 AM
Total game glitch. Replayed it and did exactly the same thing. This time after she spoke the Hobject scence was there. Still frustrating to have to replay because the game had a problem. Enjoyed the game and look forward to the next one.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

lbasye
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by lbasye on Jun 18, 11 2:06 PM
Same thing just happened to me. Installed all but the last cog, went to theatre for hidden object scene, but it is not there, just a ticket booth. Went back and rechecked my steps, no luck. Inventory is empty. Nothing happens.

notop
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by notop on Jan 29, 13 11:57 AM
WHERE IS THE SIXTH COG?

theolone
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by theolone on May 14, 13 5:30 PM
[

Just curious, how can you play this game with no sound? The sounds, voices, etc. helped "make" this game for me...... just wondering?

i play without sound b/c the music irritates me. i *could* play with the music off & just the game noise itself, but that would interfere with watching Project
Runway (or whatever) & talking to my husband about which designer put which horrible outfit on the runway.

I wonder how game designers think that a deaf player would do if they don't include written as well as spoken text and clues.

theolone
going *bloop* & back into the bubbles

Go to: