bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Farm Mania: Hot Vacation! March 22, 2011

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Mar 22, 11 12:32 PM
We have a new version of Farm Mania: Hot Vacation available now. This new version of the game fixes the progression blockers based on customer complaints as some levels were impossible to pass before.

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac.

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Edited on 03/27/2011 at 11:37:43 AM PST

Peace1369
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Farm Mania: Hot Vacation! March 22, 2011

[Post New]by Peace1369 on Apr 14, 11 12:15 AM
Ok I unistalled and reinstalled and level 18 is still unbeatable was this suppose to fix that problem??

[Post New]by suzt2008 on Apr 14, 11 10:10 AM
I have version 1.02. Is that the new version or the old version?

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Apr 14, 11 1:33 PM
Hi Peace1369 and welcome to the pond suzt2008!

Peace1369 wrote:Ok I unistalled and reinstalled and level 18 is still unbeatable was this suppose to fix that problem??

With the most recent update, it should be possible to complete all levels of the game, including level 18. If you're having any trouble with the level it may help to delete your save data and to start again from the beginning with a new player profile. This way we can be positive that the new version has taken effect.

If you have any questions on the steps or if the trouble persists, please contact our Customer Support team and they'll be happy to offer technical assistance. Customer Support can be reached anytime via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

suzt2008 wrote:I have version 1.02. Is that the new version or the old version?

Yes! Version 1.02 is the current version of Farm Mania: Hot Vacation.

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

coppermermaid
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by coppermermaid on Nov 21, 11 9:18 AM
What is the issue with level 18? I find that I'm forced to sell my second brown sheep and I need 2 to get to bags of fleece to pass the level. I've try going back to a previous level to buy another one but I'm still forced to sell it before I can start level 18 again.

[Post New]by Superwomman3 on Aug 19, 12 8:04 AM
Just bought Farm Mania: Hot Vacation this week August 17, 2012. I also have this problem when trying to play the arcade timed version and get the gold star!!! I am forced to sell brown sheep and cannot get enough wool after playing the same level over 20 + times!!!!!

Help!!!!

P.S. I have the new updated 1.02 version

Edited on 08/19/2012 at 9:27:24 AM PST

Go to: