bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Post any Farm Mania: Hot Vacation technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Mar 22, 11 12:33 PM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

**Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking standard help with the game (ie. hints and tips), feel free to start a new thread with your question in the Game Forum.

KiraCory
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Post any Farm Mania: Hot Vacation technical issues here only

[Post New]by KiraCory on Mar 24, 11 9:22 AM
Just an FYI, game is still crashing for me even after uninstalling the old version and installing the new one. Just put in a message to Customer Support with a Dr. Felix Report so hopefully I'll have some answers soon.

[Post New]by MominAmarillo on Mar 30, 11 8:02 AM
Yeah, game is still crashing. I uninstalled, and reinstalled today..and haven't had any better luck. Hate that...was loving the game. :-(

[Post New]by mdelalla on Apr 8, 11 6:24 AM
On the game level 36 Farm Mania Hot Vacation I can't get the game to recognize any of the feathers I am collecting. I tried buying an extra peacock but that didn't help.

Thanks

Edited on 04/18/2011 at 1:04:16 PM PST

[Post New]by volfan37132 on Jun 16, 11 6:47 AM
I'm having the same problem. The game crashes. I've tried all the recommendations and they have not helped. This problem has to be within the game design. This is a shame too, because I really like this game. Back to Farm Mania 2 for now.

[Post New]by dakotanprudle on Feb 9, 12 9:01 AM
Some serious technical issues going on with this game! I have the newer version of the game, still issues..games freezes on certain levels..black streaks off and on...that's too bad..

[Post New]by rowe214 on Mar 11, 14 9:22 PM
I am unable to access any of the upgrades from $1,000 on. Everything else on it works fine. I played the game trial first and noticed that I couldn't get the upgrades and thought perhaps it was a trial glitch. So, I uninstalled the game, purchased it and re-installed it. Same issue. Any ideas on whether this is fixable or is a permanent game glitch that cannot be fixed?

Go to: