Level 38

[Post New]by COLINRH on Mar 22, 11 1:28 PM
Please help and advise as cannot get past

Re:Level 38

[Post New]by anneli007 on Apr 10, 11 10:51 AM
batteling to get through the level some tips would help please tried everything but so stuck need to get on with the game please help
thanks
anneli

[Post New]by lindac400 on Apr 22, 11 8:25 AM
I've been on this level for days. Can't get enough happiness. I start out building Country houses w/ 3 stars and stone wall...no other way to get enough money. Hard to build up the stars on farms and keep all the farmers healthy!! Any suggestions would help. Thanks, Anita

[Post New]by clifshacas on May 16, 11 12:10 AM
here is the best answer i could find for you ??? this is neat and fast video i have not yet tried this my self but will tommorrow lol. when i have time
[removed by moderator]

Edited on 01/03/2012 at 1:48:49 PM PST

[Post New]by avonlady94 on Nov 15, 11 5:10 PM
That video was just what I needed to finally finish this level! Thanks for posting it.

[Post New]by Etoile2000 on Jan 3, 12 12:32 PM
yes - that video was the solution. Finished on first try with 314 Happiness!! I was stuck for weeks. If you can't or don't want to watch the video:

Build a castle, sell it. Buy enough materials to build a Sawmill so you can buy cheaper and faster. Then buy more materials and build a work shop to train workers and farmers faster and cheaper. Then buy a Blacksmith to make workers fast. Then a stone mason so you can build walls. Then a carpenter to inspect homes. I even built a tax building for revenue (don't need to). Then build 5 castles, don't improve them, build them and inspect them. The money will start to flow and you can buy lots of workers to speed things up. Build farms on all the empty lots, then start removing homes to build farms. Before you demolish all homes you should be able to buy your original castle back and make it 3 star ,inspect and build a wall. Then start on the services. Demolish carpenter , then buy lots of materials and demolish sawmill, then workshop, then stone mason and Blacksmith last. You should have improved all your farms with wall and lots of animals because you will have afforded lots of workers and money to do several at a time. Good Luck!

bookwriter
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by bookwriter on May 6, 12 5:46 PM
Etoile2000, thank you for posting the words, as the moderator removed the video. I was stuck and couldn't figure it out. Thanks so much.

Go to: