Great Game!

[Post New]by pacabs on Mar 22, 11 4:49 PM
I've been playing for a few hours and I love it! Very "X-Files" feeling to it. Challenging puzzles but not frustrating. Excellent story line so far. Fab HOG's! Not a short game by any means. SO glad I bought it!

Re:Great Game!

[Post New]by mzd620 on Mar 22, 11 7:58 PM
I've downloaded this game and after it did so, I tried to play it and the game came out in a different language. please help me out with this issue

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

Great Game!

[Post New]by jkuci on Mar 23, 11 11:33 AM
pacabs wrote:I've been playing for a few hours and I love it! Very "X-Files" feeling to it. Challenging puzzles but not frustrating. Excellent story line so far. Fab HOG's! Not a short game by any means. SO glad I bought it!

Welcome to the forum!
Thanks for your game comments!

Tzeitel99
Clownfish
Clownfish
690 Posts

Re:Great Game!

[Post New]by Tzeitel99 on Mar 23, 11 4:46 PM
I only played the demo. I know now why I have never downloaded any of this devs games. The games are not too bad, BUT the objects are smaller than the dot of an i. And for an older person like me, that's way too much eye strain for me. I like the ihog games much better than straight hogs I guess. Someone mentioned that we might be spoiled with the recent glut of superior games that have been released and I must say I agree.....

Go to: