the mosiacs

[Post New]by pavon35 on Mar 22, 11 11:02 PM
can someone tell me how to do these mosiacs to open a new secret passgaeway,i have tried all three pictures and i cant figure out how in the world to do them,can someone help me please

LadyIn60s
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:the mosiacs

[Post New]by LadyIn60s on Apr 6, 11 3:10 PM
GO TO THIRD MOSIAC FROM LAST AND PUSH SEVENTH TILE ACROSS ON TOP...THIRD ROW PUSH SECOND TO LAST...FOURTH ROW PUSH FOURTH FROM LAST...FIFTH ROW PUSH TILE SEVEN....TO GET OUT OF THE TUNNELS, AS i WAS STUCK AND NO ONE HELPED ME....SO JUST REPEAT THE SAME SEQUENCE AND YOU WILL HAVE A NEW DOOR TO GO THRU

[Post New]by deb2217 on May 13, 11 11:21 AM
I can't even find the mosaics! I've been up and down all the available tunnels and can't seem to find them. There are some tunnel walls with different colors, but none look anything like what I'd define as mosaic.
Somebody please Help!

beepbouy
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by beepbouy on May 30, 11 7:09 PM
deb2217 wrote:I can't even find the mosaics! I've been up and down all the available tunnels and can't seem to find them. There are some tunnel walls with different colors, but none look anything like what I'd define as mosaic.
Somebody please Help!

From the squeakeasy (don't know if I got the name right), continue going forward. Just forward. Then, when you come across to a light you turn left. I don't know if I'm being thorough enough. If I am not you should enter into google Nancy Drew : Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Walkthrough. The gameboomers site is really good for Nancy Drew walkthroughs. Hope this helps even just a tad.

Go to: