bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Revenge forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 23, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to The Revenge forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Revenge players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

vicky066
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Revenge forum

[Post New]by vicky066 on Mar 23, 11 9:12 PM
so is there a walkthough??

puppyalpha
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Revenge forum/walkthrough

[Post New]by puppyalpha on Mar 23, 11 10:00 PM
i too want know if there is a walkthrough !!??? in the first sceneof the game once you get the sword & potion, there isn't any directions you can continue along in the game. is at the point to get REVENGE on the players !!??

huggs & kisses,

puppyalpha

[Post New]by bootneck12 on Mar 24, 11 2:27 AM
is there a walkhrough i am stuck

heidi52
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by heidi52 on Mar 24, 11 5:30 AM
bootneck12 wrote:is there a walkhrough i am stuck

unfortunately i have not found a walkthrough for this game yet, but i wont give up searching, i am at the cave and have no idea how to go further, i have the sword from the cave and a golden fish ... now what? Where are you stuck at? Maybe i can help up until the cave that is

[Post New]by cynfullygood4u on Mar 24, 11 6:06 AM
im stuck at the love birds at the little door just inside of the castle...i dont how to get them,,,can anyone help

[Post New]by JoyflSoul on Mar 24, 11 11:43 AM
I cannot find the jewel for the sword in the graveyard, and why did I break the statue? Is the jewel there, if so I cannot see it. HELP

Edited on 03/24/2011 at 11:45:17 AM PST

[Post New]by cherimike29 on Mar 24, 11 3:14 PM
I'm stuck at the very end, can't figure out what to do, the only place I can click is the Picture in the top left corner but I don't know what to do.

[Post New]by bootneck12 on Mar 24, 11 4:00 PM
heidi52 wrote:
bootneck12 wrote:is there a walkhrough i am stuck

unfortunately i have not found a walkthrough for this game yet, but i wont give up searching, i am at the cave and have no idea how to go further, i have the sword from the cave and a golden fish ... now what? Where are you stuck at? Maybe i can help up until the cave that is

[Post New]by bootneck12 on Mar 24, 11 4:03 PM
i have got to the crystal field but i dont know how to make the dog what to do with the dog can you help

lizhot
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by lizhot on Mar 24, 11 4:03 PM
I have problems with the second gate. Please help me. I need to get to the stones.

[Post New]by didia955 on Mar 24, 11 7:05 PM
I have problems with the second gate too. I don't know what to do to continue

[Post New]by hunnie45 on Mar 25, 11 1:14 AM
JoyflSoul wrote:I cannot find the jewel for the sword in the graveyard, and why did I break the statue? Is the jewel there, if so I cannot see it. HELP

u have 2 break all the statues i found jewel in the left statue hope thats helped u

Edited on 03/25/2011 at 1:16:53 AM PST

[Post New]by sampson394 on Mar 25, 11 11:21 AM
bootneck12 wrote:i have got to the crystal field but i dont know how to make the dog what to do with the dog can you help

I see the wolf going from tree to tree, I click on it but nothing happens.

This game is complicated with very little instructions. It really needs a "walkthrough".

[Post New]by thingamabob on Mar 25, 11 1:33 PM
Can someone please help I'm stuck on the second gate at the soul tree. I have a plate, wheat & wood but can't find what to do with them.

It's ok. I put the plate on the wall around the soul tree with the wheat and the bird came down and started eating. What I though was wood turned out to be a net. Hope this may help someone else.

Edited on 03/25/2011 at 3:39:24 PM PST

[Post New]by Insomniac2 on Mar 25, 11 3:04 PM
Well the raven is tucking into the wheat, and I have no idea where to find a net to capture it. I am completely baffled - please, please can anyone help me? I've been stuck on this bit for so long now, am considering uninstalling it.

[Post New]by beth41193 on Mar 25, 11 3:08 PM
i am stuck with the potion.. I made it and now it says find the scroll. Already did that????Help

[Post New]by maryclare68 on Mar 25, 11 4:09 PM
Has anyone any idea what to do with the final four chains in the second gate, I can't place them anywhere, also I haven't been able to find the grain or the plate, but I do have the net. Can't pick up the stones either, I have tried the chains on those and on the wheels

Well!!!!!!! I clicked on the stones again and they moved, so I put them in the truck and that fell in the hole, I found the wheat and got the raven, got my second strong man, but!!! still cannot find what to do with the chains? and now it seems I have only three chains, what you make of that then?

Edited on 03/25/2011 at 4:18:57 PM PST

[Post New]by maryclare68 on Mar 25, 11 4:32 PM
Insomniac2 wrote:Well the raven is tucking into the wheat, and I have no idea where to find a net to capture it. I am completely baffled - please, please can anyone help me? I've been stuck on this bit for so long now, am considering uninstalling it.

Did you find the net? it looks like a lump of wood, you should have got it in the **** game, just throw it over the raven and put the raven in the soul tree.

[Post New]by maryclare68 on Mar 25, 11 4:35 PM
Insomniac2 wrote:Well the raven is tucking into the wheat, and I have no idea where to find a net to capture it. I am completely baffled - please, please can anyone help me? I've been stuck on this bit for so long now, am considering uninstalling it.

Did you find the net? it looks like a lump of wood, you should have got it in the game, just throw it over the raven and put the raven in the soul tree.

Go to: