bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Flower Mania technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 23, 11 2:02 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

amber555
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Post any Flower Mania technical issues here only

[Post New]by amber555 on Mar 26, 11 4:28 PM
Playing on a Mac and I couldn't get past the tutorial level. Pressing the spacebar wouldn't work for placing the flower block. I also went into the settings and changed the flower placing button to a different key, and still no response.

Having not even gotten past the tutorial level to see if I like the game or not, I don't really feel like spending time in a back and forth with customer support over this.

I noticed another Mac user complained about the same spacebar problem on the previous technical thread for this game before it was locked. Hopefully you can come out with a patch for this problem. It looked like an interesting game.

Also may want to look into proofreading the instructions for the game. In just the tutorial I noticed at least two grammatical errors/typos. Most notable was the warning that I should be very careful in how I place my flower blocks because once this is done it can be "undone"? Pretty sure that was supposed to say that once it's done it "can't be undone."

Go to: