pizza

[Post New]by kayceecat on Mar 23, 11 9:14 AM
How do you put the sauce on the pizza. I have tried following the patterns sooooo many times and it doesn't work!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:pizza

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Mar 23, 11 9:47 AM
Hey there kayceecat,

I found a tip from another player:

SeaBamboo wrote:hi spaceygirl
you need to be patient. pick up the spoon and dip it in the sauce , touch the spoon to the pizza & then follow the yellow spiral line. I found following just behind the front bit of the line was easiest & then go past it a little when it stops.

Once the first sauce is spread go back to the jar & get some more sauce & do the the same until the game says that is its complete (yoiu have to do it 3 times I think)

It is pretty fiddly; good luck

And it looks like this is a portion in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2, so I'm going to go ahead and move this thread over to that Game Forum, which you can find here. Happy gaming!

-bfgArnoStyx

jrl63
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by jrl63 on Feb 21, 12 10:46 AM
This is a really badly constructed game...I'm going to get tendonitis trying to get the sauce on the pizza...NOTHING IS WORKING!

papillonma
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by papillonma on Mar 30, 12 2:23 PM
I just got to the pizza. I need step by step instructions. Should the pizza on the spoon disappear as you are spreading the sauce? If the game doesn't say Oops, does that mean I am good to go? Should I be holding the cursor down all the time? How close do I need to follow the stars?

Papillonma

Edited on 03/30/2012 at 2:23:44 PM PST

Go to: