Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

Finally finished - Halleluja!!!!

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Mar 23, 11 11:16 AM
I finally finished this game. I have to say towards the end I was seriously losing patience. Especially with the last three puzzles. It's a good game, it took me all morning to get there. Credit well spent.

dorish2
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

Re:Finally finished - Halleluja!!!!

[Post New]by dorish2 on Mar 23, 11 12:27 PM
I just got through the big steel door---leaving the rest for tomorrow.

Dorish

niki93
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by niki93 on Mar 23, 11 12:42 PM
stuck at the final what to do? put spell book in place now what? any help please

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Mar 23, 11 12:44 PM
you have to do the three paintings on the wall. All I can say is PATIENCE

[Post New]by BrittanyDawn86 on Mar 23, 11 1:59 PM
Straight pin is driving me mental

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Mar 25, 11 5:48 PM
Micha1234 wrote:you have to do the three paintings on the wall. All I can say is PATIENCE

Do what to the paintings? I've lost my patience.

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Mar 26, 11 5:08 AM
joyce2121 wrote:
Micha1234 wrote:you have to do the three paintings on the wall. All I can say is PATIENCE

Do what to the paintings? I've lost my patience.
Go the left painting and click on the arrow from the book. You must the items place in the painting.

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Mar 26, 11 5:09 AM
I finished the game too. I love the game, but there where very much problems. I had to start 3 times, but I did it.

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Mar 26, 11 5:38 AM
I agree. There were a lot of problems. Somehow I made it through the first time around. Since then I had to restart 3 time. My items keep disappearing. I made it all the way to the last dwarf but that bloody hammer wouldn't show up anywhere. So now I started again. Let's see if I can finish it again this time. I even reinstalled the game, didn't help either

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Mar 26, 11 6:39 AM
Micha1234 wrote:I agree. There were a lot of problems. Somehow I made it through the first time around. Since then I had to restart 3 time. My items keep disappearing. I made it all the way to the last dwarf but that bloody hammer wouldn't show up anywhere. So now I started again. Let's see if I can finish it again this time. I even reinstalled the game, didn't help either
Micha, delete all the names than unistall. Close your PC and start again. Then reinstall the game. It works for me fine. No problems at all.

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Mar 26, 11 6:53 AM
Thanks dobbie, will try it after I get back from work

[Post New]by bugger00 on Mar 26, 11 10:19 AM
tthis game seriously sucks it freezes all the time and doesn't react to ur clicks i want my money back x-(
i'm a very angry costumer grrrr

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Mar 26, 11 3:06 PM
Then you need to click on the green envelope on the right side of the screen that says "we're here to help". That's customer service and they can help you.

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on May 15, 11 2:02 PM
Finally finished the game. This game will try the patience of a saint. There are so many bugs in this game, it is unreal. When you have the exact item and cannot pick it up, you MUST EXIT the game. When you return to the game, you can pick the item up. I had to do this several times throughout the game. The last chapter had me using words I normally do not use. There arn't any "glowing areas" in any of the pictures of where to place items from the book. Placement of the items MUST be EXACT; you can't be in just the general area. Spelling errors go without saying.... I had to use hints to figure some of the "words" out.

MICHA1234 is right....HALLELUJA!!!!!!! Finally finished.

Edited on 05/15/2011 at 2:04:00 PM PST

[Post New]by ergirl36 on May 27, 11 5:58 PM
Thanks for all the help I"m finally finished also.Thanks everyone

Go to: