bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Alpha Kimori

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 24, 11 12:05 AM
Unite star-crossed lovers on the opposite ends of an incredible war! Help Rick, a young warrior, get together with Yuki and live happily ever after! 50 years after an alien invasion of Earth, humankind has fled to the planet of Kimori. The Jinrians are in love with their new home, while the Bidarians are obsessed with reclaiming Earth. See how their battle plays out in Alpha Kimori, a fun Strategy game.

Re:Alpha Kimori

[Post New]by Dwshasta on Mar 24, 11 8:15 AM
I am really looking forward to trying this 2D RPG, Most are fantasy based and this looks to be a longed for slant an my favorite game genre,

AlphaKimori
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by AlphaKimori on Mar 24, 11 1:26 PM
Thanks, Dwshasta. It's a JRPG but made really simple for casual gamers so it plays more like an interactive novel. The story starts out simple and fun but gets more complicated towards the end! ^_^

[Post New]by Brad_Gammage on Mar 25, 11 4:47 PM
A very well made game with a nice storyline.

Have completed the game & am replaying atm to try and find all the side quests.

Being a veteran RPG player I found the battles pretty easy ( proberbly because I always grind levels early ingame if possible ) although they do get a bit tougher at the end.

Eagerly looking forward to the next installment.

AlphaKimori
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by AlphaKimori on Mar 26, 11 5:29 AM
Thank you very much, Brad! ^_^ The game was purposely made to play out more like an interactive novel than a hardcore RPG so that it can be enjoyed by casual gamers. ^_^;;; No level grinding is necessary. In fact, you should be able to play the game with almost no leveling up on purpose unless you are really great at avoiding the Ki Creatures. The ending should not be too difficult as the story makes the player level up. ^_^;;;; We spent a lot of time trying to make the game easy but exciting enough towards the end! ^_^

Alpha Kimori

[Post New]by oceane12 on Mar 28, 11 7:21 AM
the games do not work.... please fix it....

tank you

AlphaKimori
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by AlphaKimori on Mar 28, 11 1:17 PM
Sorry, oceane12. We developers can't do much as it is Big Fish Games' policy not to allow us to discuss technical issues. If you really feel that the game needs to be fixed, please complain to Big Fish Games. ^_^;;; They will then tell us what to fix. Some of the issues mentioned in this forum have already been fixed by us before the game was launched but unfortunately, Big Fish Games did not fix it yet before the release. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you! ^_^

[Post New]by ProudGamer on May 26, 11 4:40 AM
This game is fantastic, the sprites are lovely and the story is lovingly crafted. Well done!

I have a developer question, was this made in RPG maker or another engine?

AlphaKimori
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by AlphaKimori on May 26, 11 3:33 PM
Thank you very much, ProudGamer! It's RPG Maker but glad that we buffed it up enough for you not to notice.

[Post New]by ProudGamer on May 26, 11 4:36 PM
My pleasure! Thanks for an awesome game

AlphaKimori
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by AlphaKimori on May 28, 11 5:38 AM
ProudGamer, would you mind posting your review in the Review thread please? http://mcfforum.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/40/150558.page Attempting to consolidate our reviews in one spot. Thanks a lot in advance! ^_^

Go to: