bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Alpha Kimori technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 24, 11 2:01 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

Re:Post any Alpha Kimori technical issues here only

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Mar 24, 11 3:27 AM
Every time if I click the try it button in my gamemanager, I get the german message "Rgs Player funktioniert nicht mehr". Very curious

Playful61
Clownfish
Clownfish
846 Posts

[Post New]by Playful61 on Mar 24, 11 7:28 AM
When I try to start the game it says "RGSS has stopped working:
a problem has caused the program to stop working. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available"

HUH????? does this mean I cannot play this game?

duke216
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by duke216 on Mar 24, 11 9:22 AM
Sooooo disappointed! I was excited to find a new RPG only to download it twice and have nothing but a black screen called "RGSS Player". I could here the sound of my mouse click and here the music, but never got the game to actually play.

menora
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by menora on Mar 24, 11 10:14 AM
same problem as everyone else

leigh8478
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by leigh8478 on Mar 24, 11 10:27 AM
Game won't load. I have three options--Change to windows, Turn music on/off, and Credits.

Also, the music? SERIOUSLY irritating.

[Post New]by Mistress_Hazelle on Mar 24, 11 12:17 PM
The game works great for me so far, I hope I will not meet this bug later...

Be supportive to this new developer, he will surely fix the problem

[Post New]by reebeerocks on Mar 24, 11 12:22 PM
Same here. Downloaded it twice and my computer won't let the game play. How disappointing - I too was excited to see a new rpg game, so tired of most of the game offerings being hidden objects. Bummer!

McKoehn
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by McKoehn on Mar 24, 11 12:32 PM
Can't launch it... nothing happens when click on the play again button.

[Post New]by LaReine1 on Mar 24, 11 1:26 PM
The game won't load.

dirtdazzy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by dirtdazzy on Mar 24, 11 1:40 PM
ditto here.
Can't get it to start.
I made sure that my video driver was up to date, and DirectX as well. Tried lowering my screen size in case it was having issues resizing the screen. Uninstalled, downloaded again and reinstalled. And still cannot get it to start. Checked developers system requirements on their website and I meet or exceed them.

I hope whatever it is gets fixed soon, cause am really looking forward to trying this.

AlphaKimori
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by AlphaKimori on Mar 24, 11 2:12 PM
Sorry but Big Fish does not allow the developers to discuss technical issues here. Please direct all technical issues to Big Fish Games’ Customer Support staff via the e-mail support system (accessed through the Help Pages) or Live Chat. Please let them know the Windows operating system that you are using and if you have administrator rights to run the game in Windows. Thank you.

Playful61
Clownfish
Clownfish
846 Posts

[Post New]by Playful61 on Mar 24, 11 2:59 PM
will do, i sure would like to experience the game

oldyafer
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by oldyafer on Mar 24, 11 5:11 PM
Doesn't anyone beta test these things? I get the message RGSS player stopped working. It won't even load.

We need some techincal advisers at Big Fish.

unclewally
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by unclewally on Mar 24, 11 5:59 PM
AlphaKimori wrote:Sorry but Big Fish does not allow the developers to discuss technical issues here. Please direct all technical issues to Big Fish Games’ Customer Support staff via the e-mail support system (accessed through the Help Pages) or Live Chat. Please let them know the Windows operating system that you are using and if you have administrator rights to run the game in Windows. Thank you.

What OS did your team play this on? It's hard to understand how so many people are having problems. It's a shame. Stuff like this really hurts the game. too bad.
unclewally

texgma
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by texgma on Mar 24, 11 6:36 PM
same problem as ev1 else.

Cinders31
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by Cinders31 on Mar 24, 11 7:26 PM
Playful61 wrote:When I try to start the game it says "RGSS has stopped working:
a problem has caused the program to stop working. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available"

HUH????? does this mean I cannot play this game?

I have the same problem!!

torns
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by torns on Mar 24, 11 9:18 PM
I have the same problem as many of you have big fish given any solution yet

[Post New]by nior_sweet on Mar 24, 11 11:37 PM
Google "RGSS Player has stopped working" and you'll find a few solutions that might work .

Edited on 03/24/2011 at 11:45:07 PM PST

webgrunt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by webgrunt on Mar 25, 11 6:49 AM
Supposedly, this file will fix the problem:

[removed by moderator]

Enterbrain is, in fact, the company that makes the program RPG Maker, which is what RGSS is part of and what this game is made with. While I can't verify that the fix works, it should at least be safe as it is from a reputable site. I will try it as soon as I can and report back with the result.

Edited on 03/25/2011 at 9:21:57 AM PST

Go to: