bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

The Mac version of Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 24, 11 2:03 AM
If you would like to check it out , you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition players.

If you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article..

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgImbrium

Re:The Mac version of Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by JobsIsTheMan on Apr 4, 11 3:15 AM
Don't buy this game. Or at least wait until the se comes out. So this is the second game in a row that I've bought that I can't play completely. Newsflash: macs DON'T have right mouse buttons and havent had them for at LEAST 16, yes 16 years. Normally I'd just roll my eyes and wait for the skip button to fill on mini games requiring a mouse with two buttons. However this game has achievements, one of which is completing all the minigames without skipping. This is unfair to Mac users since we have no choice but to skip at least one mini game. For heavens sake when are you people going to realize that macs lack right mouse buttons? It's irritating to pay for games that claim to be Mac versions only to find stuff like this. It is ridiculous that while formatting a game for macs you can't be bothered to change the game controls so that Mac users are able to play the entire game. Sheer laziness. I don't care how much I like a game or like built in strategy guides- I'm not buying another ce game, it's simply not worth the money if I can't play the entire time. Thoroughly disgusted and disappointed.

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Apr 4, 11 6:21 PM
JobsIsTheMan wrote:Don't buy this game. Or at least wait until the se comes out. So this is the second game in a row that I've bought that I can't play completely. Newsflash: macs DON'T have right mouse buttons and havent had them for at LEAST 16, yes 16 years. Normally I'd just roll my eyes and wait for the skip button to fill on mini games requiring a mouse with two buttons. However this game has achievements, one of which is completing all the minigames without skipping. This is unfair to Mac users since we have no choice but to skip at least one mini game. For heavens sake when are you people going to realize that macs lack right mouse buttons? It's irritating to pay for games that claim to be Mac versions only to find stuff like this. It is ridiculous that while formatting a game for macs you can't be bothered to change the game controls so that Mac users are able to play the entire game. Sheer laziness. I don't care how much I like a game or like built in strategy guides- I'm not buying another ce game, it's simply not worth the money if I can't play the entire time. Thoroughly disgusted and disappointed.

If you have a trackpad, a two-finger click is the same as a right-click. Or you can try Ctrl + click. Or if you have the magic mouse, then it does have a right click feature. I had absolutely no issues playing this, or any other Mac converted game, on my Mac.

Edited on 04/04/2011 at 6:22:50 PM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 4, 11 7:02 PM
Yep, two finger click on trackpad is the key. No problems with this Mac either!

Go to: