momma707
Minnow
Minnow
289 Posts

fuse box

[Post New]by momma707 on Mar 24, 11 7:17 AM
I am trying to turn off the fans in the old museum...I have the fuse box door open, but the switches won't move????

Edited on 03/24/2011 at 7:21:05 AM PST

pjfrompa
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Re:fuse box

[Post New]by pjfrompa on Mar 24, 11 1:48 PM
Me too. I opened the door with the pliers early in the game. I read the guide and have done everything right. Then reinstalled game and it still doesn't work. Anybody else with suggestions?

momma0_7
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by momma0_7 on Mar 24, 11 2:40 PM
I went on the chat session and they are apparently going to look in to it.
I will let you know what I hear.
Marianna

sno13wy
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by sno13wy on Mar 28, 11 5:35 AM

are you moving switches according to chart?

[Post New]by Durindat2 on Mar 28, 11 6:13 AM
I am haveing the same problem. When I first looked at it they moved and when I went back to them they didn't move. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game with no luck. Any help would be greatful considering can't continue in game with out it.

[Post New]by LadyTL60 on Mar 30, 11 8:27 PM
i cant get it open. i only have the crowbar so how do i get it open?

[Post New]by bailsyd on Mar 31, 11 8:41 AM
The same thing happened to me. Opened with pliers and had to leave game when I came back on it would not let me do anything. If I hit hint it's like I have never opened the door with the pliers before. It tells me need to find something to open door. Any suggestions would be helpful. Can't finish game now.

exact
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
434 Posts

[Post New]by exact on Mar 31, 11 12:27 PM
Same problem here! I have gone over and over the walkthrough, Can't find anything I missed but can't turn off fans and I can't finish game, Grrr! I need help too. thanks

sheltie07
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by sheltie07 on Apr 1, 11 5:54 PM
I just had the same problem,..............cannot turn fans off....................
I hit the skip button and then it would not do anything
I like the game but.................................

exact
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
434 Posts

[Post New]by exact on Apr 3, 11 2:43 PM
I finally wrote to customer service to see if this is a quirk in the game or what? If so I would like a credit for this game. I was enjoying it until I got stuck. I followed the walkthrough to the letter even writing it all down!

[Post New]by mzarmanda32 on Apr 12, 11 8:44 PM
Does anyone know if they are going to fix the game or what? I want to get to the end of the game?

alyaed
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by alyaed on Apr 13, 11 12:54 PM
switches are not moving

[Post New]by ChooDuck on Apr 19, 11 7:42 PM
Did anyone solve the problem of the switches not working on the fuse box. None of them move.

[Post New]by dartao3 on May 19, 11 4:58 AM
I'm having the same problem. First time after I opened fuse box, the switches moved. When I returned later they will not move at all. Any solution?

fuse box

[Post New]by BobbiGale on Mar 28, 12 1:12 PM
momma707 wrote:I am trying to turn off the fans in the old museum...I have the fuse box door open, but the switches won't move????

I guess I am not alone with this problem. BobbiGale

Go to: