catbrat61
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

ANYONE from BF out there caring about the problem

[Post New]by catbrat61 on Dec 15, 08 6:29 AM
Ok I am usually nice, patient and understanding about glitches in games BUT this is getting crazy. This game has been out for two days, everyone has wrote tech support and is talking about it OURSELVES. WE are trying to fix it OURSELVES and WE paid for it. You can't even figure out where to read to see if BF cares at this point because there are so many forums about this issue. We are all nuts

It would be NICE if BIGFISH would step up and acknowledge they know about the issue and just tell us if we should request a credit like with CASEBOOK. It is amazing the level or lack of customer service when it comes to identifying and communicating problems and solutions.

Yes all I am typically a supporter and have a bizzillion games and have had limited problems BUT that doesn't mean we shouldn't get communication and that these games should not be better tested before being released to us. And PLEASE don't reply how great BF is and how they are on top of it because from my view and the last couple of game issues, it seems the users are the ones with all the suggestions. Time to reinvent a better user test group BEFORE you release games BF.

Wow and I am still smiling and loving BF just not the lack of communication when this type of problem happens. Yes my dear repliers, I know if I am not happy, I will get a fast great credit from the wonderful (honestly) customer service team. I only want the game to work and a response from tech support, BF, Flounder, Ernie, Bert, Big Bird or anyone who is in the know.

(whispers....I should never type before coffee)

Re:ANYONE from BF out there caring about the problem

[Post New]by KARTAMANDU on Dec 15, 08 6:56 AM
[b]good on ya mate, you are sooooooo right. try RED BUSH Tea

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 15, 08 7:00 AM
Sorry you are having trouble. This game came out on the weekend, they are not even in the office yet. Please give them time to read your email and respond.

catbrat61
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by catbrat61 on Dec 15, 08 7:22 AM
Not to be rude but OH PLEASE prpldva! .....This came out on a weekend. BigFish is a internet games company who has a 'billizion' customer (my favorite word this week, I think). There is NO excuse that a weekend should not be fully staffed and 'on the job' at all times. They take money and post games this is old.

There is no excuse for not communicating... all I am saying !

OK I will have patience until BF has their coffee !

Edited on 12/15/2008 at 7:25:41 AM PST

craskehouse
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

[Post New]by craskehouse on Dec 15, 08 9:31 AM
Can someone post if they get help from the live chat? Im well cheesed off with this game now but cant get on the computer at that time(I take it, it
s 9.30pm and not 9.30am??

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 15, 08 9:33 AM
craskehouse wrote:Can someone post if they get help from the live chat? Im well cheesed off with this game now but cant get on the computer at that time(I take it, it
s 9.30pm and not 9.30am??

9:30AM PST- it just opened...

craskehouse
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

[Post New]by craskehouse on Dec 15, 08 9:38 AM
Confusing its 5.37pm here!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 15, 08 9:42 AM
craskehouse wrote:Confusing its 5.37pm here!

You can tell what time it is there by looking at what time you posted...

catbrat61
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by catbrat61 on Dec 15, 08 12:49 PM
ok I am still and waiting for a response / answer/ anything

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Dec 15, 08 5:14 PM
Try the fix on page 1 of the "Welcome to AC:EUtS" forum and see if that helps.

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Dec 16, 08 10:41 AM
We are aware that some users have reported errors with Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun and we are working hard to get this issue resolved. That said, I always recommend contacting our Customer Support team if you are experiencing any errors with any of our games. If everyone who is having trouble with the game would contact our Support team, it will help us to identify the problem and get the issue resolved quickly.

You can contact our support team by clicking here or by clicking on the "Need Tech Support" link at the right of this page. If you are unable to get through to live chat, you can always submit a ticket by clicking on the Contact Customer Support link in the lower right corner of the help page.

bfgErie

[Post New]by hennymieke on Dec 19, 08 7:58 AM
Hi,
I downloaded the patch, for me it is not working.
At this time I would think one of the BF technics shoul at least mention the problem
and solve it. I don't like to go to technical and send them a mail.
Hope they once in a while look at there own site to see wat is happening.
After all we are all custumers.
What about a little service?
So I think they don.t give a .......
Did you get any answer from them?
Hope my english is oke I.m Dutch.
One way or the other I hope to hear some solution, now I.m playing with the options F2 F3.
Please send me an answer.
Thanks
Mieke

[Post New]by lilprincessred13 on Dec 19, 08 8:14 AM
It could be your computer if the patch doesn't work. You need to update your video drivers. Certain video cards just give up the ghost too....

What OS are you running and what brand computer you have??

Go to: