bfgFlounder
9,502 Posts

Welcome to Jewel Quest II forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Jewel Quest II forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Jewel Quest II players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Jewel Quest II forum

[Post New]by specialcritters on Sep 29, 08 5:47 AM
Yeah, mine acts a little foolish sometimes; it likes to shut down. I have the disk, though, not BF's download.

[Post New]by carolthescot on Dec 13, 08 3:32 AM
I'm trying to find the link where to download the game-can somebody help please-thanks in advance

[Post New]by JINNGLES on Feb 22, 09 9:50 PM
I am stuck on the last game it will not let me advance to the next level 5-10

[Post New]by aomt8dty5 on Apr 5, 10 11:54 PM
i am also having trouble with this game it blacks out and freezes on me at any time i have the latest direct x and have th game on disk as well as jewel quest mysteries which let me play once now wont let me in again also jewel quest solitaire11 blacks out and freezes to and windows say they will check for a solution that was 2 months ago i have been in contact with iWin.com and what they told me to do doesn't work so now i am going to ask for my money back on the 3 games please help if u can

[Post New]by d1inhou on May 30, 10 5:15 PM
love this game but hate the continual crashes - am on win 7 and can play for a few levels then I crash. This makes it almost impossible to enjoy. Have all the latest updates and have cleared my cache, re installed and nothing helps - how do I get my money back?

[Post New]by Tamath on Jun 4, 10 11:22 AM
I Have Jewel Quest II and can't get it to fire up most of the time. On the odd occasion that it does fire up, I can play for up to half an hour (it's a really good game) and then it crashes or blacks out. I have seen that some of you are requesting your money back. Maybe I should do the same. Very disappointed though.
Can anybody please advise.

[Post New]by inspector108 on Jun 28, 10 4:59 PM
i love this game, but its hard to log on to. BIG FISH needs to fix this problem.
its always throwing you off after a game. makes big fish look a little smelly. its not me , its the online game. thinking of quitint the sight. pay good money for games. shoul not have to fight to get on all the time

[Post New]by Kentish_Maid on Jul 1, 10 12:44 PM
Downloaded this game yesterday, and have not been able to get it to run at all. All that comes up is a minimised window with the open, close, resize icons. It then just stops responding. Have uninstalled and downloaded again, no different.

Anyone else not getting it to run at all>??
All drivers are up-to-date.

Needless to say I will not be buying it!!

Edited on 07/01/2010 at 12:48:10 PM PST

SGOLDSAC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by SGOLDSAC on Jul 3, 10 11:27 AM
Kentish_Maid wrote:Downloaded this game yesterday, and have not been able to get it to run at all. All that comes up is a minimised window with the open, close, resize icons. It then just stops responding. Have uninstalled and downloaded again, no different.

Same thing happened to me and I have bought it. Will be getting my money back.

[Post New]by carmiegirl0 on Jul 9, 10 9:33 AM
Same for me. The wierd thing is that I purchased this in '08 and it ran nicely on my old computer. I've since bought a windows 7 system and the game just won't download. it shows that same open, close and resize icon. I've written to BFG but so far they have not helped.

[Post New]by Layla51 on Jul 24, 10 12:11 PM
I have not bought this game, nor do I intend to until they fix the crashing problems. I have a new HP PC, with a great video card. Too bad really, its a good game, but not spending money on something I can't play.

[Post New]by granmaof7 on Jul 28, 10 11:29 AM
I also bought this game last week and there is no way I can install it on my pc.
Hey, Big Fish, how about giving me my money back?

[Post New]by apriloneal on Aug 2, 10 3:53 PM
when this game runs it is great i am unable to play it on my pc but can play on laptop until it freezes not what i paid for bf give people back their money or fix this game

[Post New]by maymea on Aug 8, 10 10:27 AM
Kentish_Maid wrote:Downloaded this game yesterday, and have not been able to get it to run at all. All that comes up is a minimised window with the open, close, resize icons. It then just stops responding. Have uninstalled and downloaded again, no different.

Same thing happen to me and I bought the game..I uninstalled and redownloaded the game, deleted all my cookies and all.. . Either give our $$ back or let us exchange it for another game....

[Post New]by joeygreen on Aug 12, 10 3:46 PM

I am having the exact same problem.

Downloaded this game yesterday, and have not been able to get it to run at all. All that comes up is a minimised window with the open, close, resize icons. It then just stops responding. Have uninstalled and downloaded again, no different.

[Post New]by ggirl6443 on Aug 14, 10 4:38 PM
Yes, I purchased this game about 2 years ago and I'm still having the same problems that everyone has mentioned. Too bad, it really is a good game, but not worth the continued crashing and black outs.

Jewel Quest II - super hard bonus levels, level 1-3

[Post New]by ozzie17 on Aug 26, 10 12:44 AM
Dear forum,
I have have reached the Jewel Quest II Super hard bonus levels. You get there when you have finished the Quest.
1) I can not go to the tournament, crash.
2) I get stuck at level 1-3 of the Super Bonus Levels. Does anybody know the catch in this level? It starts of with 5 lives, then when the Jewels come in, it immediately (without having played!) drops one life, then it blocks the game, so you never can win and when the 4 lives are gone, the game crashes.
Then it takes about 6 or 7 efforts to start the game again.
If the forum has no answer, please can the game buileders respond?

[Post New]by jazzyfootball on Sep 8, 10 6:05 PM
I bought this game on the "endless" special that ran during Labor day wk end. While I have no problem with the game freezing, etc, when I get to level 9 and I get all the squares turned to gold, then I don't know what it requires to continue, as the time will then run out. My only choice then is to restart that level and it continually does the same thing. I would like it to improve to clearly show what level you are on. I would also like to be able to begin a new game without adding a different name to restart the game. I would like a newer version made with these improvements to download with these improvements. Otherwise I like the game, although it could be faster. My equipment is new and runs well and there is no problem with it or any other of the BF games I have purchased. Do any of the game techs look at these messages? If not, perhaps I should mention it to the techs? And that's another item as most of the games have a name of the composer, I don't see anyone on this one, but next time I bring it up I'll see if I can sent an email to the party that wrote it.

Helen64
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,933 Posts

[Post New]by Helen64 on Sep 10, 10 2:09 AM
I bought this game with a coupon in the hope it was going to work. Unfortunately this has not been the case. I get to a point in the game where I am asked if I would like to lose a life to be able to move further on within the board. When I click yes the game pauses on me and freezes. This has happened five times to me. I am getting very tired of this happening. I enjoy the game but not if I am having to go through task manager and lose two lives just because the game froze and is not working properly. This is not fair BFG and I am paying good money to be here please have games which actually work otherwise I will be considering my options about my membership. thanks Helen.

Go to: