littykat04941
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

Stuck at the safe

[Post New]by littykat04941 on Mar 24, 11 5:25 PM
I got the numbers for the safe from the walk through but can't figure out how to work the dials on the safe. HELP. I'm about to shelve this game. It is too hard for me to do even with the walk through.

littykat04941
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

Re:Stuck at the safe

[Post New]by littykat04941 on Mar 25, 11 2:46 PM
OK. I figured out the safe or I should say that the walk trough did. Now I have to go back to it to find out what to do with the rock and the glove in my inventory. Gee Whiz, I feel dumb.

laffinlady
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by laffinlady on Apr 3, 11 8:41 AM
The glove is helpful if you ever run across poison ivy (once you cross the lake). There may be a crow that has something you want you and you will need to scare it with the rock. Don't feel bad, we all get stuck in certain games and some even need to refer to the walkthrough! Fortunately, Big Fish is kind enough to offer walk throughs for their games.

littykat04941 wrote:OK. I figured out the safe or I should say that the walk trough did. Now I have to go back to it to find out what to do with the rock and the glove in my inventory. Gee Whiz, I feel dumb.

Edited on 04/03/2011 at 9:00:07 AM PST

[Post New]by drmounti on Apr 5, 11 10:58 AM
I too am stuck here at the safe, I got the first outside numbers to fit but can't figure out whether to use the same numbers for the inner one (which I have tried in every order imaginable but with no luck) or is there a different set of numbers that I can't find and given I am stuck on the room with the safe and the room above I have limited options. please help

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Apr 5, 11 12:26 PM
Hey drmounti,

Welcome to the pond! Here's a thread that should give some great tips about the safe:

safe

If you have a specific question, you can use the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. From here, you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "safe" and all of the posts with “safe” will come up! Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by drmounti on Apr 6, 11 1:22 PM
no it didnt help and I bought the game but can't seem to lock onto the walk through

Go to: