fuel can

[Post New]by carmswife on Mar 25, 11 4:20 AM
I keep trying to fill the generator with the fuel can and its not taking it, any ideas?

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

Re:fuel can

[Post New]by peglegann on Mar 25, 11 4:28 AM
I do not mean to sound silly but have your filled the fuel can?

fingretart
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by fingretart on Mar 25, 11 5:07 AM
Im having the same problem, and yes the can is full, did the hidden object scene, even used a hint to see if I missed something and it goes right to the tank, but when I click the can to fill spot, nothing happens just goes back to inventory

Shevyron
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by Shevyron on Mar 25, 11 2:14 PM
sometimes the 'right' spot can be sensitive. i noticed the had flashes slightly when in the right place

[Post New]by carmswife on Mar 25, 11 7:04 PM
Yes Ive filled the fuel can and used the hints and tried clicking the fuel can in all different areas and still nothing, I finally uninstalled it but thanks for the input!!

muskymom
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by muskymom on Mar 25, 11 8:35 PM
I finished the entire game, and was doing round two under a different profile. When I got to the fuel can and filled it, tried for 20 minutes to fill the tank but absolutely could not. Quit game and went to forums to see if anyone else had the same problem.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 25, 11 8:45 PM
Make sure you remove the cap on the fuel tank opening first.......

[Post New]by ustinbi on Jan 19, 12 1:57 PM
I"m having the same problem. Fuel can is full, trying to place it on the hole, fuel can just goes back into the inventory. Frustrating!

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jan 19, 12 3:59 PM
Hi ustinbi,

If you haven't already, you might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling your game to see if that helps.

Creating a new player profile is another option, but please keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If neither of these tips help, please feel free to contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Go to: