Re:Finished! My comment after playing the entire game

[Post New]by Streifenbarbe on Mar 25, 11 9:40 AM
Thanks CasualGran, I wasn't quite sure if this game is a buy for me. Played the whole demo and read a lot of posts in the forum. But after your review it is on my list for next month.
Happy gaming and some more reviews like this

luvmigame
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by luvmigame on Mar 25, 11 10:59 AM
I agree CasualGran. Hours of being able to ignore the dust and dishes. Well worth the price.

I read somewhere that someone was having trouble with the color. No problem with my game. Graphics are well done. Bring on more like this!

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Mar 25, 11 11:03 AM
I second, third, and fourth your review! It was an excellent game and I think I enjoyed it even more than the last Puppet Show game a few days ago. On and off, it took me all day to complete. Certainly well worth the money!

maddee51
Clownfish
Clownfish
689 Posts

[Post New]by maddee51 on Mar 25, 11 11:05 AM
Thanks Casualgran one for my next month punchcard!!!!! I must be strong.... lol

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Mar 27, 11 8:52 AM
Totally agree casualgran! Brilliant game. One of my top 3 I think!!

Syndalee
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by Syndalee on Mar 27, 11 10:46 AM
While I found the boat rides a mite annoying, truly enjoyed this game. Unlike some I've seen lately, the graphics were great. The game was engaging. I liked the finish "bonus" game as well. Nice game. I do like this developer.

msdawn01
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by msdawn01 on Mar 27, 11 11:34 AM
totally cool game , & Artogon does come out with a lot of winners, way to go bigfish for getting this game

[Post New]by Crystalscove22 on Mar 27, 11 4:16 PM
I couldn't agree more! One of the best games we've had released in a long time. I too enjoyed navigating the boat - or, in my case - lack thereof
I typically purchase the CE and as of late have been so sorry I did, never needing the stradegy guides and getting short bonus play. With this game however; I did have to use the SG a few times - as I played in advanced mode and missed an object or two , therefor getting lost at a few points. But...thats what the SG is for. So , I definately got my moneys worth in this great game! I don't post often , but felt the developers needed to know how much many of us appreciated this game! Thanks BF

chillygirl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by chillygirl on Mar 27, 11 4:30 PM
WOW!!!!!! LOVED the demo!!!!!! This will definitely be on my 'get' list for April!
Next I'm off to try the new Puppet release so I may have my punches the first day lol!!! & time for me! Have fun fishies!

[Post New]by Xtina23 on Mar 28, 11 12:34 PM
I completely agree! This is by far one of the best hidden object games I've played. It had an intriguing storyline and the puzzles weren't too difficult and they were very entertaining.!

Kamana_29
Marlin
Marlin
9,782 Posts

[Post New]by Kamana_29 on Mar 28, 11 3:19 PM
It sounds a great game but .....(& this is among my criteria for buying H0Gs) does it have replay value? Has someone has played it twice & noticed if the hidden objects list is variable? It would suit me if I could buy it this month as I need 3 more punches to fill another game credit card.

Go to: