MORGUE

[Post New]by HOTTENTOTVENUS on Mar 25, 11 8:09 AM
I am stuck in the morgue!!! I cannot get back to the fire extinguisher to clip the wires!! Help! What do I do? The only two rooms I can access is the door that has 'help me' written on it and the morgue. I need the wires from the extinguisher to put in the keyhole, but I cannot get back to that particular room. HELP!

Stariannah
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

Re:MORGUE

[Post New]by Stariannah on Mar 25, 11 9:47 AM
Gosh, I've slept since I finished this yesterday, but I don't think you use the wire for the key in the door. I *THINK* and I'm not sure but there should be a pair of tweezers somewhere around in there for you to use. As well as the thingie on the door. (And yes, "thingie" is a perfectly proper technical term for whatever object it is that you're trying to think of but your brain won't spit out the word for! )

S.

Shevyron
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by Shevyron on Mar 25, 11 2:03 PM
have you done the fuse box?
also, on the left side wall (looking at xray)there is a tile you can prise off using pen knife

[Post New]by HOTTENTOTVENUS on Mar 25, 11 2:46 PM
Thanks a million to both Shevyron and Stariannah. I am such a knucklehead!! LOL!
Again, thank you for your help. I am out of the morgue!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaay!

[Post New]by RevSteph1 on Mar 27, 11 9:06 AM
I got the tile off for the fusebox, but when I try and use the glove to fix, nothing happens, what am I missing?

[Post New]by RevSteph1 on Mar 27, 11 9:12 AM
I assumed (you know what happens when we do that), that I needed to fix the fuses, BEFORE turning on switch by the door. Oops.

roberoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by roberoo on Mar 28, 11 12:15 PM
I'm stuck as well, and while I have a similar problem, I have a feeling that I'm going to needs to reinstall the game.

I'm stuck in the two rooms as well. I was trying to play the game on my own without the strategy guide which I think might have been a bad choice. I don't have some things in inventory I needed at this point. I have 1/2 the body, the bone saw, the swiss army knife, a glove and wire cutters. I've done the X-ray.

Am I just stuck now?

Shevyron
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by Shevyron on Mar 28, 11 12:21 PM
have you turned the light switch on? have you put the xray together?
there is a tile on the left hand side (while looking at xray) with a red mark on, you can prise of using pen knife
there is a box just to the left of the tile, this is the fuse box - match with the xray

roberoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by roberoo on Mar 28, 11 12:23 PM
Thank you for your quick response!

Yes, light switch is on.

Yes, I put the XRay together and I see the pattern.

I don't see any tile with a red x on it.

Shevyron
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by Shevyron on Mar 28, 11 12:31 PM
have you checked out the built in strategy guide? you can click on the photographs to make the picture bigger.
The mark is small and about shoulder height

fairjuno
Clownfish
Clownfish
936 Posts

[Post New]by fairjuno on Mar 28, 11 12:33 PM
The tile is (I believe) on the left side of the fuse box. You can't see it from afar. You will need to hover your cursor over an area of open wall space. When you see the cursor change, click that area. That should then show you the tile you're looking for.

roberoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by roberoo on Mar 28, 11 12:36 PM
OMG! Thank you SO much!!!!!! Whew!

Go to: